Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Phone Issues

Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
edited October 2018 in Questions
When i try logging onto Deepworld on my phone. It says either,

Error
A networking error occurred ( #35 - Resource temporarily unavailable )

Error
A networking error occurred ( #61 - Connection refused )

Error
A networking error occured ( #2 - No such file or directory)

Error
A networking error occured (#0 - Undefined error: 0 )

Anybody know how to fix this? A week ago i was able to play on my phone for only about 3 hours until it stopped working again.

App store says Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Ive got a iOS 12.0.1 iPhone 5s.

Comments

  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,798Member
    A few of these mean an app file is missing, so I would try reinstalling it.
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
    edited October 2018

    A few of these mean an app file is missing, so I would try reinstalling it.

    Tried reinstalling it 4 times already.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,798Member
    Xavier789 said:

    A few of these mean an app file is missing, so I would try reinstalling it.

    Tried reinstalling it 4 times already.
    Hmm... could there be something wrong with your phone?
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 340Member
    edited October 2018
    Damn . That’s sucks , Maybe WiFi too weak?
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member

    Damn . That’s sucks , Maybe WiFi too weak?

    I have no wifi. But i play on pc using my phone hotspot.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,798Member
    Xavier789 said:

    Damn . That’s sucks , Maybe WiFi too weak?

    I have no wifi. But i play on pc using my phone hotspot.
    Then that’s probably why : P
  • gazzzgazzz Posts: 24Member
    It happens to me aswell ur not alone
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,798Member
    gazzz said:

    It happens to me aswell ur not alone

    What are your conditions? If we can find a relationship between the two, well, there’s the answer.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 750Member
    Xavier789 said:

    When i try logging onto Deepworld on my phone. It says either,

    Error
    A networking error occurred ( #35 - Resource temporarily unavailable )

    Error
    A networking error occurred ( #61 - Connection refused )

    Error
    A networking error occured ( #2 - No such file or directory)

    Error
    A networking error occured (#0 - Undefined error: 0 )

    Anybody know how to fix this? A week ago i was able to play on my phone for only about 3 hours until it stopped working again.

    App store says Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
    Ive got a iOS 12.0.1 iPhone 5s.

    It happens all the time to me on my phone aswell and whenever I log into a world the top item of my hot bar is doubled and if you click it you will be crashed out the game
  • gazzzgazzz Posts: 24Member
    I prob just have rlly bad wifi
  • E_P_I_CE_P_I_C Vienna(world, not Austria)Posts: 34Member
    It’s happens to me, but usually only when I am playing with bad internet or WiFi. That seems to be the problem. But also, this has probably been brought up before; trying to take screenshots/pictures on the map page crashes the app.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,798Member
    E_P_I_C said:

    It’s happens to me, but usually only when I am playing with bad internet or WiFi. That seems to be the problem. But also, this has probably been brought up before; trying to take screenshots/pictures on the map page crashes the app.

    Alright, seems the answer to this problem is the wifi. As for the screenshot thing, I’m pretty sure that started happening when set daily loots started being a thing again. Interesting...
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    But when can we fix the chromebook issue? Since mine is a touchscreen, shouldn't I be able to use it like an iPad?
Sign In or Register to comment.