Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Why is Deepworld dying?

FalconclawsFalconclaws Member Posts: 8
To be perfectly honest with you...here is the main reason why Deepworld is dying...(NO POINT IN PLAYING) why isn't there a point? well lets see here are the main things you do in Deepworld: Talk with a bunch of five year-olds that can't have a normal conversation and honestly (aren't even supposed to be playing) and... way to many RARES. I mean I understand it's fun to find good stuff!! but tell me something after you get everything you want what is the point in playing? I personally liked deepworld for it's exploring and building, which I think is the best! but why just stop at that and keep adding things that are absolutely USELESS in the game? If you think I've made some good points and are interested, I have some ideas as well. Honestly the only person making a difference in the game is Detech and racerdog with their competition!

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    edited October 12
    That last sentence cut me deeper than a 1000 degree knife through styrofoam. Is nothing that I do appreciated?

EDIT: Anyways, some of these are good points that have been brought up before and are trying to be fixed. Minigames, more items, and the mysterious “procedural dungeons” are all such fixes, though I agree with some things being a bit too rare. This is a sandbox game, not a trading simulator.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    You Dying
  • FalconclawsFalconclaws Member Posts: 8
    This is one idea that may help. I know some people like games that actually have some sort of mission to do, which is what DW did with Arthur and Isabel. That was a great part of the game, but it only got so far...suppose DW actually had a story mode mixed in with sandbox mode. Here is what I have in mind, starts out a Terra steals something as simple as a blue cry, you obviously try to get it back. it brings you to a biome (start with a regular) where there is a little town. you cannot mine or shovel in the world there already are passageways that lead to the terra but they are blocked by trap doors or Mechanical doors with an android guarding it. in order for them to open you must tell the Android a code which you receive after you complete a mission for a town person...Missions: either building, exploring for some material, or even crafting items for the person. example for building, a Person's house was damaged from a storm. Person: "I will tell you a code if you rebuild my house" (goes into specific details such as wallpaper color, flooring, roof maybe even furniture). Exploring, the town people can only ask for material you can find in that biome, same with crafting. Example: if in a Artic biome, the person can not ask you to get him fire salt or craft a science lab item since that would be more useful in a brain biome. Once you open all the doors and find the Terra you fight a boss, in this case it would be The Large Terra. (before hand you see the Terra transform the blue into something better) when you defeat the boss a smaller creature comes and takes the new object away...depending on what type of creature it is such as a brain then the next biome would be a brain biome. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them...since I may have left many important things out. Also I hope this isn't confusing to read I had just been Jotting everything down in order not to forget. XD
  • hugegnomehugegnome Member Posts: 286
    Are they still advertising it?
  • E_P_I_CE_P_I_C Vienna(world, not Austria)Member Posts: 30
    Sort of related to this idea, I remember in the past, there were notes that would spawn above red chests in small underground bunkers. These could be re-implemented with a different purpose similar to what you talked about possibly.
    Absolutely, now i'm not a game expert so I don't know how difficult this idea would be to actually add to the game...but again it's just an idea.
    hugegnome said:

Are they still advertising it?

advertising what?
    DW? if they do, that's the first I've heard of it xD
    edited October 16

I think they used to, but then the game stopped getting so much revenue. The team should really get some of the community helping out. Everyone here has talents, and the best part is, we’d work for free!
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228

I think they used to, but then the game stopped getting so much revenue. The team should really get some of the community helping out. Everyone here has talents, and the best part is, we’d work for free!
    Im not so sure if i would do it for frreeee..... per say
  • E_P_I_CE_P_I_C Vienna(world, not Austria)Member Posts: 30
    Fishbot said:

Payed in crowns
    E_P_I_C said:

Fishbot said:

Payed in crowns
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Retro_ChowRetro_Chow Hiding from diabloMember Posts: 1,584
    I made this not that long ago...
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 88
    Chicken said:

Deepworld is not dying.

Don't get too used to saying that, friend.