Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld on Instagram

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
Hey folks! I'm planning to start posting screenshots (mostly from the SoTD thread) to our official Instagram account, which is way overdue for some love:
https://www.instagram.com/deepworldgame/

If you would like to be tagged on Instagram if your screenshots are posted, please be sure to add your instagram account to your user profile on the forums:

1. Click on the gear at the top right of the screen
2. Click "Edit Profile"
3. Enter your instagram account (e.g. jimmy123) in the "Instagram" field

And be sure to follow the account if you want Deepworld in your feed! :D

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 742Member
    I only use insta for looking at stuff that’s mostly irrelevant but I could follow
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 214Member
    Gotta make a dw insta now
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Gotta create an Instagram account now for the love of deepworld
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,006Member
    Congratulations @Sirentist for getting the first ever DW Instagram spotlight!
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGrovePosts: 278Member
    <3
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 999Member
    edited October 2018
    Yay! Good thing I already have a insta for games... just need to erase everything from my feed and I'm good to go!
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 214Member
    Chuuya finna be next spotlight, 'Best daily challenger'
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Posts: 562Member
    I'd like to see Deepworld actively posting on Instagram as it might get some followers and pull in some new players!
    As some of you know I've quitted playing Deepworld for quite a while now and I'm very active on Instagram so if you want to find me my Instagram ID is @daltspw
    Good luck to the Deepworld Team.
  • artic5150artic5150 Posts: 1Member
    Would love to talk with someone who plays DeepWorld. I have SO many questions and nobody to ask. I have only started playing recently. Please contact me on Instagram @snowpeople3 and I will be very grateful. Thanks and have a great day!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,766Member
    artic5150 said:

Would love to talk with someone who plays DeepWorld. I have SO many questions and nobody to ask. I have only started playing recently. Please contact me on Instagram @snowpeople3 and I will be very grateful. Thanks and have a great day!

Uh, we all play Deepworld, so just make a discussion and ask away!

To make a discussion, above the other discussions, there should be a blue button that says “Nrw Discussion.” Click on that, and you’re all set.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 715Member
    artic5150 said:

I DMed you on IG but since you’re private you’ll need to look in message requests.
  • DFNDFN Posts: 20Member
    artic5150 said:

im almost always on instagram! you can always message me; @DFN2769