Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

BUNKER COMPETITION 3

mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
edited October 19 in General
Looks like the competition of building the best Bunker is going great so far and the prizes are all ready! the competition has started and is run till the 5th of November. World name of the building comp is: BUNKER COMPETITION
Prizes:
-1st:
Platinum Pickaxe,Platinum Shovel,2 Onyx,Alpaca,Rainbow Cry,Bass drum,Yellow cry.
-2nd:
2 Onyx Tiger headband globe
-3rd:
2 Onyx
RUNNER UP
1 Onyx
RUNNER UP
1 Onyx
Good luck to everyone and Happy Halloween
The rules are at the world Right next to the Spawn Teleporter there are 3 Notes READ THEM
I’d also like to thank
@PopTart
@sploosh1
@Cosmo
For donations to the comp!
Judges are me and hopefully arcane if Ye Boi can help
Post edited by mofc1991 on
095AB4C5-9FB8-4398-8C47-91F21C7B181A.png
1334 x 750 - 2M
«134

Comments

  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 256
    edited October 19
    let's bump the 2nd and 3rd prize to 3 onyxs, I'm donating 3 onyx. U do what you do with the extra one, please do not add more prize to the 1st placer cause that's a lot compared to the lower place ranks
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    platnuim pick and PLATINUM shovel ITS LIKE 55 ONYX
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    o.o
    I might join... but I'm sketchy when it comes to player hosted comps..
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    Awesomeness!!!
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690

    let's bump the 2nd and 3rd prize to 3 onyxs, I'm donating 3 onyx. U do what you do with the extra one, please do not add more prize to the 1st placer cause that's a lot compared to the lower place ranks

    Thanks man that’s great!
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 54
    I used to remember when giving one onyx as first prize was adequate...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690

    I used to remember when giving one onyx as first prize was adequate...

    THe original prize for first was worth 5 Onyx but thanks to the helpful community this could be one of the most expensive competitions
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    Why don’t we bump it up to around 100 Onyx shall we? Let’s add a MAMMOTH HEAD
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    mofc1991 said:

    Why don’t we bump it up to around 100 Onyx shall we? Let’s add a MAMMOTH HEAD

    Um, alright...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690

    mofc1991 said:

    Why don’t we bump it up to around 100 Onyx shall we? Let’s add a MAMMOTH HEAD

    Um, alright...
    Huh?

  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    mofc1991 said:

    mofc1991 said:

    Why don’t we bump it up to around 100 Onyx shall we? Let’s add a MAMMOTH HEAD

    Um, alright...
    Huh?

    Well, shouldn’t it be 1st is 100, 2nd is 75, 3rd is 50, etc then?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690

    mofc1991 said:

    mofc1991 said:

    Why don’t we bump it up to around 100 Onyx shall we? Let’s add a MAMMOTH HEAD

    Um, alright...
    Huh?

    Well, shouldn’t it be 1st is 100, 2nd is 75, 3rd is 50, etc then?
    I understand what you mean so imma change some things up!

  • RedolantRedolant Member Posts: 186
    Are we allowed to have more than one entry?
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 256
    Redolant said:

    Are we allowed to have more than one entry?

    Having more than one entry will confuse both of us, judges. I'd say it's a no. @mofc1991 , what do you say?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    Redolant said:

    Are we allowed to have more than one entry?

    It’s a no
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    Alrighty So if we change the prizes up to a more understandable price then here’s how they follow:
    1st: Mammoth Head+Rainbow Crystal+Yellow Crystal+Platinum Pickaxe Or Platinum shovel(There choice)

    2nd: The other plat tool that 1st does not pick+2 Onyx+Tiger Head+Globe

    3rd: 4 Onyx+Globe+More rares

    4th: 1 Onyx+Coffin

    5th: 1 Onyx

    Lemme know if this is more suitable :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    I like this alot more. I would even spread prizes more. Top spots don't need the onyx and crystals since they are getting so much stuff.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    edited October 21
    Well competition Is going ‘like a bomb’ with a lot of people entering and looks like there is high stakes for whoever wins.
    This legit photo is before and after..
    Competition is going well so far Goodluck to Everyone!
    41703E0B-A919-4093-9584-6F71D0164D04.jpeg
    1334 x 750 - 286K
    27BEE1A7-49BE-4627-BF82-750F151A8375.jpeg
    1334 x 750 - 404K
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    mofc1991 said:

    Well competition Is going ‘like a bomb’ with a lot of people entering and looks like there is high stakes for whoever wins.
    This legit photo is before and after..
    Competition is going well so far Goodluck to Everyone!

    I like how everyones entry is close to each other... Then there is mine in the corner.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    Lilyabc said:

    mofc1991 said:

    Well competition Is going ‘like a bomb’ with a lot of people entering and looks like there is high stakes for whoever wins.
    This legit photo is before and after..
    Competition is going well so far Goodluck to Everyone!

    I like how everyones entry is close to each other... Then there is mine in the corner.
    Are you magical?
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    mofc1991 said:

    Lilyabc said:

    mofc1991 said:

    Well competition Is going ‘like a bomb’ with a lot of people entering and looks like there is high stakes for whoever wins.
    This legit photo is before and after..
    Competition is going well so far Goodluck to Everyone!

    I like how everyones entry is close to each other... Then there is mine in the corner.
    Are you magical?
    Yes. I am :3
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    edited October 23
    There are SO MANY ENTRIES! Do you guys have a way to keep track of them?
    It's going to take forever to judge :))))

    I am excited. there are so many good entries! We should post screenshots of entries here when competition is over!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 412
    I recommend a numbering system, it’s easier to keep track of player entries.
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 137
    edited October 23
    It's getting spooky in there. I like this one by LilNub.
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.55.38 PM.png
    1158 x 1105 - 2M
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    racerdog said:

    It's getting spooky in there. I like this one by LilNub.

    NOICE
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    This is one of the busiest competition maps I have seen, brutal to find anything on a phone...
    Glad we can tp now!
    image
    Bunker Competition.jpg
    810 x 657 - 539K
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 256
    @mofc1991 hello, since the competition has been sponsored by @mikelaurence for a Brass Throne. Are we now looking for a bunker that's usable and at the same time beautiful looking for the game or is the competition still about making a bunker that's only beautiful?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690

    @mofc1991 hello, since the competition has been sponsored by @mikelaurence for a Brass Throne. Are we now looking for a bunker that's usable and at the same time beautiful looking for the game or is the competition still about making a bunker that's only beautiful?

    Make the bunker usable/effective and make it stand out is my best opinion
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    mofc1991 said:

    mofc1991 hello, since the competition has been sponsored by mikelaurence for a Brass Throne. Are we now looking for a bunker that's usable and at the same time beautiful looking for the game or is the competition still about making a bunker that's only beautiful?

    Make the bunker usable/effective and make it stand out is my best opinion
    Oof that means my bunker will be out since its too difficult... I don't have time to remake it..... oh wells
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    Lilyabc said:

    mofc1991 said:

    mofc1991 hello, since the competition has been sponsored by mikelaurence for a Brass Throne. Are we now looking for a bunker that's usable and at the same time beautiful looking for the game or is the competition still about making a bunker that's only beautiful?

    Make the bunker usable/effective and make it stand out is my best opinion
    Oof that means my bunker will be out since its too difficult... I don't have time to remake it..... oh wells
    Just spend a few minutes removing rares and making a few bipasses!
Sign In or Register to comment.