Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Quarry Ratings Reset

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343
We're moving on to a new "season" of Quarry ratings, but you can still consider it a beta. In order to figure out why so many scores are ending up at 1,000, I need some fresh data, which is the reason for the reset.

Once I get this figured out, we'll go into our "real" seasons, which will feature in progress towards a new Order :)

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    Is some worlds getting a 1000 is a walk in the park, while in others 500 is nearly impossible.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    So will this ever be a monthly thing?
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 277
    edited October 29
    I have a mini idea,
    All scores of quarries participanted in should be added and divided by the number of quarries the players participated in-
    Like I average a score of 567 and I played 15 matches : im in the 12th place

Edit: Every 2 weeks a new season starts and scores resets?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343
    Detech said:

Is some worlds getting a 1000 is a walk in the park, while in others 500 is nearly impossible.

FYI rating is not associated with shillings earned, but based on how well you place versus the other players and what their skill ratings are. It's based on the ELO rating system, used in chess and games like Overwatch, etc.
    mofc1991 said:

So will this ever be a monthly thing?

Yes, once I'm happy with the rating system, we'll have regular seasons on an interval.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,757
    Weirdbug on Android again. Samsung S7
    Mobs apear and dissapeared. I mine blocks, get a +1 item mined message, but blocks don't dissapear. Someone voted on my sign, the numbers went one on top of the other.
    I tried reloging. Still the same.