Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Pumpkin Harvesting Bug? (Air, Not Seeds)

SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,857
edited October 29 in Feedback and Game Ideas
As I'm harvesting pumpkins with my spade, it occasionally says "bulb saved," but what goes into my inventory is air (instead of pumpkin seeds). When I log out and then back in, the air is gone and there are no seeds.

Are pumpkins meant to drop the occasional "bulb" (like flowers)?

Comments

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343
    Sounds like a bug. I’ll take a peek.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 412
    Been like that forever, also make sure u craft each jack o lantern individually or it will only count as one crafted item in challenge.
  • RedolantRedolant Member Posts: 186
    On average, how many rain cycles does it take for a pumpkin to fully grow? My pumpkins has been in 4-5 cycles and is only in the 1st stage of growth.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    edited November 1
    Redolant said:

On average, how many rain cycles does it take for a pumpkin to fully grow? My pumpkins has been in 4-5 cycles and is only in the 1st stage of growth.

Are you using a weather machine to bring more rain? That seems to make them grow much slower.
  • RedolantRedolant Member Posts: 186

Redolant said:

Are you using a weather machine to bring more rain? That seems to make them grow much slower.
    I’m not using a weather machine or anything, it has been afk overnight and not a single pumpkin has fully grown.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    Redolant said:

Redolant said:

I’m not using a weather machine or anything, it has been afk overnight and not a single pumpkin has fully grown.
    Hmm, I don’t know then. Maybe there’s blocks covering them?
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 412
    Pumpkins grow slower on average than most flowers. Normally a day or two for me.