Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Can't tell that my own world is premium

TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 102
When in my owned tab, I cannot tell that my premium world is premium (the red colouring), I think this may be a glitch but I'm not sure as I can see its premium when I search it on another account. (As shown in the pictures)
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M
image.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    Having your worlds as premium keeps people who can make them popular out, so I suggest just not having it as premium.

Though that’s probably a bug.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,857
    Same problem on desktop Mac. The reason it would be nice to know is because sometimes you really DO want to do a large-scale project on a world that has some minor built-in alt protection (however flawed).

I don't think players have any control over whether a world is premium or not. I think it's a random thing that can happen when a new world is generated.

In any case, it's definitely a pain to have to use alts to find out the status of your own worlds, lol.

• TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 102

Sirentist said:

I don't think players have any control over whether a world is premium or not. I think it's a random thing that can happen when a new world is generated.

You have to ask an admin or dev to make them premium, thats how I got mine to be.