Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Portable Steam Power

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 150
Can we get a Steam Generator or something so that I can have working machines anywhere in our world?

I also want a cool new way of transporting steam, could we make steam pipes like a backdrop thing where you can walk over it while also having the ability to place other stuff on it.

-Infiniti

Comments

• mhmsamhmsa Toronto,OntarioMember Posts: 5
    I like this idea
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,758
    Someone please make a list of ALL the things players want and all the things that need to be fixed.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    Detech said:

Someone please make a list of ALL the things players want and all the things that need to be fixed.

The problem is where could we get all the information?
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    edited November 7
    mofc1991 said:

Detech said:

By looking through tons of discussions, asking people, etc..
    I might do it if I have time x3
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,758
    Lilyabc said:

mofc1991 said:

Detech said:

By looking through tons of discussions, asking people, etc..
    I might do it if I have time x3
    Lilly, maybe you could start a topic with a list you can come up with and then we will all pitch in with more points. Then Mike would have a player's checklist to verify his with :)