Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Idea: Crown Achievements

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 71
Since there's some people that can't buy crowns. But don't want to get it for free/handed to them. Then why not crown achievements? Something like, "kill 50 brains with energy cannon" Reward: 10 crowns. It aint much, but at least its a way to earn some or for difficult ones like "Mine 4 different color natural crystals" Reward: 50 crowns. Is this idea good or bad? What's your idea or add on to this? Please. Constructive critism. Thank you.

Comments

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    edited November 7
    Watch ads, get crowns.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    Multarix said:

Watch ads, get crowns.

But Its BORING
    i Think Daily Crowns Is good
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    Personally i can just play 2 hours a day and loot 1000 crowns a week so that's not needed there should still be a reason to buy crowns with money
    Electrox said:

Personally i can just play 2 hours a day and loot 1000 crowns a week so that's not needed there should still be a reason to buy crowns with money

i Play On 1 month and I only got 100-200 crowns
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

Watch ads, get crowns.

But Its BORING
    The ads get you crowns AND support the devs, so it’s a win win for everyone (except for the people who try to use Tapjoy)!
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,857
    If crowns were offered as rewards, people would instantly figure out ways to game the system and get thousands and thousands of crowns, throwing the entire Deepworld economy into madness and chaos. There would be rioting in the streets and kittens getting stepped on and all sorts of other terrible things.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 690
    edited November 7

mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

Watch ads, get crowns.

But Its BORING
    The ads get you crowns AND support the devs, so it’s a win win for everyone (except for the people who try to use Tapjoy)!
    That’s not actually the case as ever since the blueprint update I have not been able to get crowns from the ads between worlds
    mofc1991 said:

mrjacket said:

Multarix said:

Watch ads, get crowns.

But Its BORING
    That’s not actually the case as ever since the blueprint update I have not been able to get crowns from the ads between worlds
    Hmm... that’s not supposed to happen.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 71
    Sirentist said:

If crowns were offered as rewards, people would instantly figure out ways to game the system and get thousands and thousands of crowns, throwing the entire Deepworld economy into madness and chaos. There would be rioting in the streets and kittens getting stepped on and all sorts of other terrible things.

Clash Royale is doing fine with their gem system. People are always going to find ways to do things, it's human nature. I just need to know, if not achievements. Then what's reasonable? Cause in the past there were ads to watch and I was fine with that. I actually didn't mind it, cause I was actually receiving crowns.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 102
    Electrox said:

not everyone raids dungeons 24/7 most skip them and mine for onyx or paints
    Tescos said:

Electrox said:

Then switch to raiding duneons 24/7.

Sirentist said:

Clash Royale is doing fine with their gem system. People are always going to find ways to do things, it's human nature. I just need to know, if not achievements. Then what's reasonable? Cause in the past there were ads to watch and I was fine with that. I actually didn't mind it, cause I was actually receiving crowns.
    Clash Royale has millions of players, whereas Deepworld only has 600-1000. Maybe the ads could be fixed, because that gives Mike money and the people happiness.

Tescos said:

Electrox said:

Then switch to raiding duneons 24/7.

Sirentist said:

Clash Royale has millions of players, whereas Deepworld only has 600-1000. Maybe the ads could be fixed, because that gives Mike money and the people happiness.
    Yeah, things like that I don't mind earning crowns. And if it is broken and not removed. Then I'd like that fixed.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 150
    It would be cool to have something like this! Maybe 20 and 50 are a little to much because people would find loopholes, I would say 1-5 crowns for some little daily and weekly quests would be fine.

For those who say “you can loot crowns” or what ever, there are a ton of us that don’t mine enough nor play enough DW in general to optain these crowns.

It would be cool to have something like this! Maybe 20 and 50 are a little to much because people would find loopholes, I would say 1-5 crowns for some little daily and weekly quests would be fine.

For those who say “you can loot crowns” or what ever, there are a ton of us that don’t mine enough nor play enough DW in general to optain these crowns.

Fair enough.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    Sirentist said:

I don’t think I’ll step on that cat because he looks so polite.
    8BF025B8-0091-46BB-AD0C-4231E84E9325.jpeg
    2500 x 1250 - 132K