Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Idea: Dance floor blocks

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 69
The idea is to keep it steampunky, but to also have another use for the pipe lines so it doesn't just power up furnaces, forges, presses, etc. Example: You place down a collector on the lines underground. Then you hook up the pipes on the collectors and then lead the pipes to the crystal blocks and with that, the crystals light up and off randomly. What do you guys think? Good? Bad? Please. Constructive critism, so I know what ideas to think of next.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    Why not just use crystal blocks?
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 69

That's what I was saying... or please specify what your saying. Cause you might mean something more, just might not have included the details you've wanted.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682

That's what I was saying... or please specify what your saying. Cause you might mean something more, just might not have included the details you've wanted.
    Normal crystal blocks with no steam involved.

Actually, new idea! Have crystals and their associated blocks’ lights fade in and out. That way, they’re still crystals, but have better effects.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 69

Normal crystal blocks with no steam involved.

Actually, new idea! Have crystals and their associated blocks’ lights fade in and out. That way, they’re still crystals, but have better effects.
    Finally XD, constructive critism. No one pays attention to that. But that idea actually sounds great, good idea.