Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Griffinfoot Raid

QuintiniusVergnixQuintiniusVergnix Member Posts: 40
It is once again time for the Crew of Hats to assault the Base of Blue Brick for the prized reserve of steam jets within.
E680840F-C2B8-4196-A6D2-11BF71283EEC.png
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    Are you serious? Stop. You already made me give up construction on it.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 267
    Bruh
  • QuintiniusVergnixQuintiniusVergnix Member Posts: 40

I dun get, you can build in perfect safety on the inside while my turrets sort of just ping off the completely finished outside.
    edited November 8

I dun get, you can build in perfect safety on the inside while my turrets sort of just ping off the completely finished outside.
    I don’t care about your pirate roleplay! I’ve had enough of you surrounding my builds with turrets!
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
  • QuintiniusVergnixQuintiniusVergnix Member Posts: 40

I don’t care about your pirate roleplay! I’ve had enough of you surrounding my builds with turrets!
    Ships are actually really inefficient as far as turrets per square block goes, they have a lot of things that aren’t turrets and big internal bulkheads that block turrets.

Best is probably just a big line of scaffolding full of guns perpendicular to whatever you’re trying to shoot.

Ships are actually really inefficient as far as turrets per square block goes, they have a lot of things that aren’t turrets and big internal bulkheads that block turrets.

Best is probably just a big line of scaffolding full of guns perpendicular to whatever you’re trying to shoot.
    The buildings around my builds are fine as long as they don’t have turrets. I’m sorry for being somewhat insensitive.