Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Idea: Jungle Biome Pt. 2

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 92
edited November 14 in General
Building of my pt. 1 idea from gem stones. I believe jungle biomes would be a great addition for difficulty and mystery. Cause just like real jungles in real life. They're mysterious since it's difficult to get inside them and discover anything/anyone to be found in them. The idea would be that gem stones would be underground. Dungeons would have exclusive mobs to that biome. The exclusive mob would have stretchy vine arms and have glass tanks with a brain for a head. From their vine hands, would shoot out poisonous thorns. Another exclusive item would be gold. Gold would be used for making gold blocks, picaxes, butler bots, decoration, etc. At the ground level would be radiated trees. Some of the old radiated jungles trees would have huts at the branches with some loot or chests. What do you guys think about this Idea? Good, bad? Please, constructive critism.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    edited November 14
    This isn’t Minecraft, but I’ll never say no to something shiny like gold!

The idea for the jungle biome has been brought up numerous times, and even had concept art done for it, but for some reason it was never added. I think it would be cool to have big trees, parrot brains, all that kind of stuff. Actual boss-like encounters in tree dungeons with more than a side-facing falcon as loot would also make Deepworld great again.

The gemstone idea seems to branch off of potions from other games, like Minecraft, Skyrim, well, pretty much every survival/adventure game, and they worked in those games because there was lore behind them or some kind of magic associated with them. I feel these gems wouldn’t stick with Deepworld so well because of that. Although, maybe there could be accessories or consumables that are man made, and that use ectoplasm as a source of their power. This would play into both the lore and feel of Deepworld.

Maybe the gems could also exist, but as decoration. They would look great on my mantle...
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 92

This isn’t Minecraft, but I’ll never say no to something shiny like gold!

The idea for the jungle biome has been brought up numerous times, and even had concept art done for it, but for some reason it was never added. I think it would be cool to have big trees, parrot brains, all that kind of stuff. Actual boss-like encounters in tree dungeons with more than a side-facing falcon as loot would also make Deepworld great again.

The gemstone idea seems to branch off of potions from other games, like Minecraft, Skyrim, well, pretty much every survival/adventure game, and they worked in those games because there was lore behind them or some kind of magic associated with them. I feel these gems wouldn’t stick with Deepworld so well because of that. Although, maybe there could be accessories or consumables that are man made, and that use ectoplasm as a source of their power. This would play into both the lore and feel of Deepworld.

Maybe the gems could also exist, but as decoration. They would look great on my mantle...

Just what I needed, constructive criticism. Well, then I could think of ways that gemstones could help out other items in DeepWorld that don't have much use. But again, some of the clothing items in DW don't make sense either. Just like the watermelon clothes. But that's just for fun.