Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Next Exclusive item?

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 92
"Crystal Gauntlet" Parody of Avengers instead of infinity stones in the gauntlet it would be the colors of crystals. The gauntlet would be made outta brass and on the middle of the hand would be a sprocket replacing the 6th crystal. There would be 5-10 of these available to players. It would be a decorative item. Since we already have nods to Notch, Slender man, brass throne, etc. Why not this? What do you guys think? Good? Bad? Please, constructive critism.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Please make a single discussion to post these ideas. They’re good, just... plentiful.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 92
    @IronManArcher Well someone said a thread? I don't really know what that is. I've only known for just coming up with ideas in different days and then posting it. And how can i make a single discussion about it, if they're all separate? Please explain to me, and I'm fr not being sarcastic if it looks that way. Words on here are hard to express when you can't see facial expressions.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698

IronManArcher Well someone said a thread? I don't really know what that is. I've only known for just coming up with ideas in different days and then posting it. And how can i make a single discussion about it, if they're all separate? Please explain to me, and I'm fr not being sarcastic if it looks that way. Words on here are hard to express when you can't see facial expressions.

What we mean by that is make a single discussion/post (like these ones) where you comment all of your new ideas to keep them from covering up other discussions on the front page. These are great ideas, and I don’t want them to be unseen because people start ignoring you.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    Honestly, I don't see why these ideas all need to be confined to one thread. The forum is pretty quiet these days, which is why it seems like it's overpopulated with @Burr1toPL4Y posts. But it's very common for a person to post different ideas in different threads, to get focused reactions.
    @IronManArcher ahhh ok I see what you mean and @Sirentist made a good point too. But I would just like to keep on doing what I'm doing. Not off of ignorance, but because I just like putting out ideas separately. If people ignore it, then it's fine. I just want to put out what I'm thinking is all. I don't expect my ideas to actually be done by devs, but to be put out as something that could happen or as inspiration for another idea that isn't related to mine out all, but some how improve the gameplay/experience.
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 274
    edited November 16
    This idea is beautiful but why would you limit it to a number of people? What makes it so special that not everyone can get it? Is it something you would win from a competition? I question this beautiful idea because the materials used to make your supposed gauntlet is very common (brass, crystals, sprocket) and almost every player in deepworld has those materials. So what makes your gauntlet idea something worth to be gained and how will players be able to obtain it?
    edited November 17
    @ArcanGrave Good question! Just like the brass throne. It will be exclusive for competition. And the brass throne looks like its easy to make, brass and pipes. In my mind, the competition would work like this. Once it would start. You would have to find crystals (natural) any color/size. Since in the movie Thanos had to find the infinity stones to get the gauntlet to its full potential.
    Blues- 1point
    Reds- 2points
    Purples- 3points
    Green/White/Yellow- 5points
    Etc. I'm not gonna go into detail with all of them. But you get the gist. The rarer the crystal, the more points you get. Top 5 or 10 competitors will get the exclusive item. All the crystal colors on each knuckle would have it's own glow. And the sprockets or gear pieces on the wrist/near hand would be moving slowly to give it a steampunk feel.

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    edited November 17

@ArcanGrave Good question! Just like the brass throne. It will be exclusive for competition. And the brass throne looks like its easy to make, brass and pipes. In my mind, the competition would work like this. Once it would start. You would have to find crystals (natural) any color/size. Since in the movie Thanos had to find the infinity stones to get the gauntlet to its full potential.
    Blues- 1point
    Reds- 2points
    Purples- 3points
    Green/White/Yellow- 5points
    Etc. I'm not gonna go into detail with all of them. But you get the gist. The rarer the crystal, the more points you get. Top 5 or 10 competitors will get the exclusive item. All the crystal colors on each knuckle would have it's own glow. And the sprockets or gear pieces on the wrist/near hand would be moving slowly to give it a steampunk feel.

Or you could just craft it with a immense amount of brass blocks, 10 of every crystal, like 30 machine gears, tons of mechanical and steampunk items and you need a workshop to craft it.
    @Xavier789 Well then that wouldn't make the Brass Throne as valuable or Rare either. If you could just put a bunch of pipes and brass together to craft it too. The idea is just to have another exclusive rare. Not to craft it, that would be easy.