Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Bug List for mainly Windows

Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
edited November 17 in Windows Client
I dont know if theres a bug list for pc yet, but il make one anyways.
Also some of these might not apply to some players.

-Texturing issues for lead pipes,pipes,neurons,ropes,and rails
At the end of one of these, the texture is just off and it looks bad (not just windows)
Also on PC, rails are invisible and you cant see them.

-Logging onto a space world after you've logged out on one, will make you unable to mine anything, until you switch worlds and go back.
And instead of having a pickaxe as a pointer, you just have a pointer.

-Treadmills dont push you along, you just stand still in the same spot.

-Platinum and diamonds dont glow, making it really hard to find them.

-If a statue or a figurine is placed in 2 different directions, then there pushed back a little to the right if there facing left.
(and also stockings to)

-Unable to use inhibitors on PC, making it impossible to progress in the order of the lion.
(haven't done this in awhile, last time i did it was a month ago, so whether its been fixed or not, im still putting it here,il remove it if it is)

-Minor bug, but if you equip the 3 tiers of the same accessories type, then you get 6+ (skill type)

-Wine Presses dont have a animation.

-Butler Bots are invisible nor can you do anything with them.

-You cant set symbol or color for the guild symbol, nor does /ghelp work, it just comes up with a box that says Text.

-Cant host minigames with the minigame obelisk, making them nothing but just decor.

-If i find more bugs, il post them here
glitch.PNG
389 x 218 - 136K
Capture5.PNG
506 x 573 - 556K
stockingglitch.PNG
143 x 84 - 25K
statueglitch.PNG
240 x 213 - 112K
Capture1.PNG
150 x 245 - 75K
butlerbots.PNG
190 x 199 - 47K
ghelp.PNG
357 x 61 - 30K
bedtoiletglitch.PNG
296 x 295 - 152K
accessoriebug.PNG
675 x 254 - 107K
guildglitch.PNG
576 x 343 - 159K

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    Xavier789 said:

-Minor bug, but if you equip the 3 tiers of the same accessories type, then you get 6+ (skill type)

Wait, what? So it's possible to have Perception 16? How many blocks does that let you see?
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    Sirentist said:

Xavier789 said:

Wait, what? So it's possible to have Perception 16? How many blocks does that let you see?
    Oh it does nothing, why i said minor bug cause it doesnt do anything. soz bout that :p
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    Found this whilst exploring a brain world and i spawned, I cant mine it or bomb it or anything. But mobs were able to go through it.
    bluebrickglitch..PNG
    886 x 426 - 701K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Xavier789 said:

Found this whilst exploring a brain world and i spawned, I cant mine it or bomb it or anything. But mobs were able to go through it.

The cursed bricks of Diablo... they’re real?
    566F6155-B2EE-4BF0-A0DB-1E07B98AD0C4.jpeg
    245 x 189 - 16K