Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Need Info about blueprints, please

DianeDiane Member Posts: 378
What are all the blueprints currently put into game?

I know glove, knife, boot, scope, are there others?

And what do you need to do to make items with them?

I am confused how it all works and would appreciate if anyone could explain it or if there is a discussion about it, please point me there?

Thank you!

Comments

• YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkMember Posts: 752
    There’s a bunch of other blueprints in the game, but I can’t think of any. I’m pretty sure in order to use the blueprints you have to stand next to crafting machines.
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    More are coming soon, just be patient, you can check http://www.deepworldgame.com/items for blueprints.
    Looks like theres lots coming soon.
    And to use them, get the required crafting machines you want and hook them up to a steam pipe thats connected to a collector on a steam vent, and they have to be within 10 block radius of you.
    blueprints.PNG
    674 x 696 - 71K
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    Quick look through update threads shows the following blueprints also released:

brass-onyx protector blueprints (to make micro-mega? giga? protectors)
    brass spawner bpt (to make small spawner)
    brass-onyx clock bpts (to make stopwatch, pocketwatch, & onyx pocketwatch)

Additional info:

Machines (which I believe are craftable):

Power Magnet
    Mill
    Lathe

Not sure which machines go with which blueprints though, or if all blueprints require machines

I think other items besides blueprints are required to craft stuff, and your chances of crafting successfully are affected by your Science skill & Engineering skill levels (more info here: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27842/server-update-2018-6-featherstone/p1)

Hope this helps, and I hope it's accurate -- I haven't played with blueprints/science skill stuff yet myself, so this is just from looking over the update discussions.