Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Onyx Mass Teleporters

Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
edited November 21 in Questions
If anybody knows how to make this thingy work, then please tell me.
Im on PC, and i bought it with onyx
Or its just not implemented yet D: (i hope it is)
Ahemwhat.PNG
828 x 380 - 704K

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    Cant configure it on PC or Android
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    Detech said:

Cant configure it on PC or Android

Bruh, Welp waste of 5 onyx until it gets implemented. Oof

Are onyx mass spawners the same?
    yep. Borrow somebody's iphone and set them up ;)
    Detech said:

yep. Borrow somebody's iphone and set them up ;)

Smh Guess i have to wait another month before phone works for some stup reason.
    I swear IOS has so many more features then pc and android i wanna cry. :((
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    Well, iOS does have more features as that's the original development platform. With PC being half abandoned and Android being Mike's main focus to bring up-to-date.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    Multarix said:

Well, iOS does have more features as that's the original development platform. With PC being half abandoned and Android being Mike's main focus to bring up-to-date.

Actually, or, technically, the original original development platform was Mac. iPad users didn't come along for a while, although it was certainly early on in the process. Like maybe within the first six months or so? I can't remember. I just remember what a big deal it was when we got the huge influx of iPad users, lol. Everyone was like, OH GOD THIS IS THE END OF DEEPWORLD AS WE KNOW IT. Which, to be fair, it was!

Since then iOS has indeed become the primary development platform, though. So nowadays it would be fair to call it the original development platform. Changes and implementations tend to happen there first.

I have no idea why I felt the need to come stampeding over here to write all this. Now I have to figure out something, anything, to make this comment even marginally on-topic.

OH, I know! I was gonna say another option would be to have someone you really really trust, who's on iOS or Mac, jump into your account and do the configure for you. I'd offer but it prolly makes better sense to do as Detech said and just borrow an iPhone.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,138
    You could always head into an apple store and demo and ipad. DL Deepworld and sign in.
    Sirentist said:

Multarix said:

OH, I know! I was gonna say another option would be to have someone you really really trust, who's on iOS or Mac, jump into your account and do the configure for you. I'd offer but it prolly makes better sense to do as Detech said and just borrow an iPhone.
    I would do it on my phone but theres this...
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/28083/phone-issues#latest
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
    Coincidentally, this will be fixed this weekend :)

WOOOOW AWESOOOMEEE!! :)

P.S. Since I broke my ipad and failed to fix it properly myself, deepworld became a challenge. While top players battle each other in daily challenges, I challenge myself to build well on an android phone :)
    edited November 22

Amazing! now i can get my mobile game on <:-P
    (edit;soon)
    YAY They've been added!
    (onyx mass tps and spawners)
    Thanks laurence!