Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Quality options?

I'm not expecting this anytime soon, just an idea. But I can see quality options added. So the lag for players that don't have as good of phones as some of us, could still enjoy the game experience. Graphics could be reduced. Example:
Low: No background of world, just all 1 color, plain. Textures with less detail. So pretty much no depth/Shades. And player features as well with less details.
Medium: DeepWorld before "Graphics Update"
High: Present texture with more passion and love from @mikelaurence , thank you for releasing this on Google Play store by the way XD. well that would be all for Quality options. What do you guys think? Constructive critism please.

Comments

• OsmiumOsmium Member Posts: 8
    Very good idea,and is well needed,cause I imagine there will be quite a few players leaving just due to the fact they can't run the game smoothly enough.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    edited November 21
    You should be able to access graphics quality settings via your player info pane in game (the one where the stats & skills are displayed). There's a button on the right side of that pane (under the "forum" and "logout" buttons) that says "settings." It takes you to a pane that allows you to choose game volume, male/female loot prefs, etc. At the top you can choose graphics quality: low, medium, or high.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 92
    @Sirentist Oh that's probably why I don't see it XD I'm on android. So Mike hasn't added it in.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,115
    To be fair, more graphical settings are not a bad thing.
    I personally love having the option to change everything from texture quality to shadow resolution.
    Although PC is kinda abandonware while Mike works on Android, when it comes to PC, shadows, texture quality, background quality, player quality, mob quality, UI quality (transparency etc), display resolution, windowed/ fullscreen/ windows borderless (If you don't add windows borderless I swear I'll bite you mike), anti-aliasing are all basic options that could be added and make their ways into the mobile versions to some degree.

Also the ability to turn on RTX Ray Tracing would be nice LOL.