Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Post Office

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 162
edited November 24 in Feedback and Game Ideas
I was thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could tap on a mailbox and leave someone a letter?

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    Yes that idea sounds good and I also had a similar idea by having a daily news icon in the game to say all the events for the day on a little torn down post apocalyptic letter :-?
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 274

I was thinking, wouldn’t it be cool if we could tap on a mailbox and leave someone a letter?

I was gonna do the same kind of thing, I was gonna build a postal company with lots of letters from different people directed to who they wanna address it to
  • jellysnakejellysnake http://jellysnake.net/Member Posts: 6,326
    Ooh boy, this idea has been around for a while. Within the limitations of the game it ends up being hard for players to implement.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 92
    edited December 9
    What's wrong with the current PM system?

I'd rather use the PO idea to send items...
    Ivory said:

What's wrong with the current PM system?

I'd rather use the PO idea to send items...

Nothing's wrong with it, it'd be nice to drop by in a world and send the owner a letter and of course, it would be a step forward for item interactions instead of them just being mere items. E.g Mailboxes and instruments
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540
    this seems redundant.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    This isn’t needed, but it would be a cute idea.
    the thing with PM is that you can't send a msg to someone not following you. As Ivory suggested, it'd be a good way to send items too when you wanna surprise someone with a gift and a step forward to item interaction
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540

the thing with PM is that you can't send a msg to someone not following you. As Ivory suggested, it'd be a good way to send items too when you wanna surprise someone with a gift and a step forward to item interaction

oh true. throw in these features and it's a pretty neat idea, even it'd be a pain to implement properly