Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Daily Challenge & Codex Players Page Broken (Formerly: What is daily challenge today?)

DianeDiane Member Posts: 378
edited November 29 in Questions
Codex page says error 500 and I got no notification in game of today's challenge. Is there another way to tell

[Edited by Sirentist to change title to one more likely to catch Mike's attention]
Post edited by Sirentist on

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,887
    I'm getting error 500 when I try to view the "Players" tab on the Codex, as well. Other tabs work fine.

Usually if I go in game I get the message, even if the Codex is messed up, but like you, not today.

The Codex thing seems to happen pretty regularly for me. (Not the failure to have in-game announcement, though.) The Codex sometimes chokes on the changeover from challenge to challenge. Eventually it should resolve itself. In my experience, within half an hour or so. Of course by then it's too late because Chuuya has like seventeen thousand already.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 378
    lolol no kidding!
    But is codex & game notification messed up for everybody? So we are all milling around no idea what to get competitive over?
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 419
    Same as you guys but I think I got 1st place in daily yesterdy. Maybe that’s why it’s broken...lol
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    Yup i got a 500 to, Players tab.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,138
    Oh noes, it's a 500!

Dang.
    Still getting error 500 on players page (http://www.deepworldgame.com/players)...
    edited November 29
    P.S. Rather than starting a new discussion about the broken Players page and daily challenge, I changed the title of this discussion to one that will hopefully catch Mike's eye better than the original.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,138
    Thanks MIkE!!!