Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Prices

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 370
I recently started playing again and it’s been awhile. Was wondering if there were in updated price worlds out there so I can see how everything changed. When I ask in game I’m getting tons of different answers and I don’t know if I’m getting trolled or they are just clueless. I need prices for paints, resources, and heads. Thanks

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 711
    I will be building one in the near future the world where it will be is Deepworld Empire and I’m going to build it after Xmas on the left side of the world
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    I had a idea about making a site that has every item and its price, and the drop and raise of it in graphs, and having a bunch of trusted people moderating the prices by memories and requests of other players.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 370
    Xavier789 said:

I had a idea about making a site that has every item and its price, and the drop and raise of it in graphs, and having a bunch of trusted people moderating the prices by memories and requests of other players.

I’d love to see it. Let me know if you decide to do it and need help, i would be more than happy to pitch in.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 370
    Update!!! I’m currently making a price world called Price Hub and would love if someone would let me showcase there items. I will list some items that are needed below( I don’t expect to get any but will list all)

•All paints except outling, alpaca, and gash.
    •globe lamp
    •Gong, bass, and snare drum
    • All mounted heads except deer, bear, and culthu
    • Any deco items to make spawn better
    •Advertisement
    •A helpful hand to check prices to make sure they are accurate

I know I’m poor trust me I just think Deepworld needs this and if you do decide to donate an item I will be more than happy to return it later