Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Item rariety needs changeing.

OsmiumOsmium Member Posts: 8
So idk about anyone else but the rariety of hunters and maybe mammoths is too low,I've found 2 in 2 days last week and now 2 have been found in a day!! I see hunters and mammoths a luxury item,and it's being spoilt by these insane spawn rates,I really hope Mike will increase there rariety.Thank you. I would like to hear what others think also.

Comments

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 145
    edited December 7
    I think that your just getting lucky, lol.
  • E_P_I_CE_P_I_C Vienna(world, not Austria)Member Posts: 31
    A couple months ago, I kept finding hunters, but I haven’t found one in over a month. So I’d say that we’ve just been lucky. But I do agree that the spawn rate should be decreased because they are meant to be a rare item for display, and if people are finding them daily then they’re not as big of a deal.
  • OsmiumOsmium Member Posts: 8
    E_P_I_C said:

A couple months ago, I kept finding hunters, but I haven’t found one in over a month. So I’d say that we’ve just been lucky. But I do agree that the spawn rate should be decreased because they are meant to be a rare item for display, and if people are finding them daily then they’re not as big of a deal.

Xavier789 said:

Ye I get Ian being lucky,but still someone will find hem,what Ian saying is just make sure they have a much lower chance of even spawning in a word
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Osmium said:

E_P_I_C said:

Xavier789 said:

Ye I get Ian being lucky,but still someone will find hem,what Ian saying is just make sure they have a much lower chance of even spawning in a word
    They do, you’re just getting lucky.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 129
    Me and @WhatsHisHead found 2 hunters in 1 world once