Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Price Hub

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
Last night Price Hub was griefed by shadowreal, with the suspected help of Fall_. Shadowreal says she was hacked, and fall immediately believed her. A little fishy in my opinion. Now fall and shadow are making there own price world. Do not display there unless you are willing to lose your item forever. I can provide proof of members, and also other screenshots of suspicious activity in the chat. Fall also dmed me to remove my micros. For more information contact Irdium.

Comments

• ChickenChicken Posts: 1,364Member
    Price Hub is a nice world, I was just there. I hope everything is OK with the people involved in this.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 283Member
    This is why I never give items to these worlds
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 216Member
    edited December 2018
    Just make one without anyone added, simple easy way to never get griefed

Edit: I don't think you are allowed to call out players on here
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
    Tescos said:

Just make one without anyone added, simple easy way to never get griefed

Edit: I don't think you are allowed to call out players on here

Oh my bad, do I need to remove post. And that’s how I have it now. When I let someone build I protect everything so there is nothing to grief. I learned from my mistake, and just wanted to let everyone know what happened
  • RedolantRedolant Posts: 191Member
    They changed forum TOS a long time ago, it's fine to call people out I think.