Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Price Hub 2.0

FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
As you may know, Price Hub was griefed two days ago. It was a total lost. Everything was gone and I wanted to quit like always when I get griefed/scammed. But everyone who thinks about quitting when scammed, use this world as an example. In TWO DAYS, we got back almost everything, maybe more. Thanks to Archivion, we have a totally new and improved world. In TWO DAYS, he rebuilt the entire place and did more than he should have. I met him probably 3 days ago and he does this for me. Don’t let griefers stop you. Roll with the punches and punch back harder. I know this is just a game, but this subject relates a lot to life. There’s going to be bad people who want to hurt you, there’s no way around it. The question is, how high are you going to jump up when someone pushes you down. Don’t stay down, always get up, they will never tie you down. Keep jumping!!!

Comments

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
    edited December 2018
    A few comments
    1-Your welcome.
    2-You owe me like six THOUSAND wood. Lol
    3-I thought this was price hub, not Inspirational Quotes 101
    4-Heres ya picture of the whole place.
    Oddly shaped price hub airship being attacked by two of detechs helicopters.
    (Edit: i realized i overdo things way to much, bunker comp and now this xD)
    PriceHubSize.jpg
    1200 x 600 - 548K
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 337Member
    Hard to believe tbh 😐
    Who did it? Either one of the members or himself.
    Don’t make a other price world if your previous one got griefed and you couldn’t prevent it from happening.
    “Don’t stay down , always get up blah blah ..
    I won’t be surprised if it get griefed again,
    Risking it again?
    Be careful buddy

-omg I sound like a hater and all dat 🤣
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

Hard to believe tbh 😐
    Don’t make a other price world if your previous one got griefed and you couldn’t prevent it from happening.
    Risking it again?
    Be careful buddy

Wdym risking it again? This is why the community is toxic, people like you run around telling your opinion on things trying to just be annoying and hate. Then you accuse me of griefing the world when shadowreal admitted that she gave her password out to multiple people and her world also got griefed the same night. Get your facts straight before sending out accusations. Thanks :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,004Member
    That build looks awesome! Good job guys!!!
    I will have to donate something as well!!!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,116Member
    I read this title as something else.
    Multarix said:

I read this title as something else.

13+ Game, Most do. The name was meant to trigger “Happy Time” cells in your brain, so when you hear Price Hub, joy flows into your eyes.
    Guys, we are currently 75 out of 89 items in price Hub!! When we hit 80 I’m going to do another giveaway for one onyx. After that 85 and I don’t know what the prize is gonna be but 5 onyx at least. And when we hit 89 it’s gonna be huge!

Here’s a list of needed items of the top of my head.

1. Leap
    2. Stunt surfer
    3. Outling
    4. Solar diorama
    5. Eiffel Tower, dragon, and liberty ice sculps
    6. Wax
    7. Synthesizer
    8. Mammoth, hunter, and Jakalope head
    9. Chrome backdrop

I’m willing to buy any of these but it would be awesome for you to just display!! You can ask for it back anytime. I’m on from anywhere from 4pm to 11pm on weekdays off and on and off and on all day on weekends.
    2F66157C-720C-4C1B-9869-37CC298B2F2F.png
    2001 x 1125 - 12M
    edited December 2018
    Frosty said:

Hard to believe tbh 😐
    Risking it again?
    Be careful buddy

Wdym risking it again? This is why the community is toxic, people like you run around telling your opinion on things trying to just be annoying and hate. Then you accuse me of griefing the world when shadowreal admitted that she gave her password out to multiple people and her world also got griefed the same night. Get your facts straight before sending out accusations. Thanks :)
    Lmao I’m just done with this game at this point

Edit: MaYbE , Tell your “dumb” members not to give out their passwords so then maybe it won’t get griefed and having to ask for donations all over again for a useless price world.
    Call me a hater , I don’t really care ,
    Accusing me of me acussing HA?
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 102Member
    @Frosty good for you! And don't listen to @ForestGump he's just one of those grandpas that wants you off of his lawn, when you ain't even on it. But glad to hear that the hub is back and running. I'll visit it today, cause I've never been to one anyways. It'll be interesting.

Frosty said:

Hard to believe tbh 😐
    Risking it again?
    Be careful buddy

Lmao I’m just done with this game at this point

Edit: MaYbE , Tell your “dumb” members not to give out their passwords so then maybe it won’t get griefed and having to ask for donations all over again for a useless price world.
    Call me a hater , I don’t really care ,
    Accusing me of me acussing HA?
    And we wonder why Deepworld is so toxic. Anyways, I was told by fall to add her so maybe next time get the whole story before you want to start running your excited little child mouth in someone’s business if all you wanna do is criticize. And it’s not pointless, it helps new players get an idea of what they are buying/selling.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 213Member
    edited December 2018
    I hope you get the items.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 456Member
    Everyone’s running to price hub before a trade, a little annoying but ehh...I’m gonna take a look at price hub and maybe donate one of those items.
    Sirentist said:

You're both acting like bratty little kids now and if you don't both knock it off with the insulting each other, I'm gonna close this thread and then lock the two of you up together in the same elevator for thirteen hours.

Sorry about the trouble, was defending myself and got a bit out of control.
    Bastian7 said:

Everyone’s running to price hub before a trade, a little annoying but ehh...I’m gonna take a look at price hub and maybe donate one of those items.

Are you saying everyone’s running to price Hub instead of trading?? Because tons of trades go on at price Hub. It’s not just a price guide, you can hangout and chat, trade, or look at prices. Sometimes I even host mini games!
    Hmm 🤔 somebody removed my 2 comments
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,030Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Yeah, the tone was not really helpful to getting the two of you to stop sniping at each other, plus they weren't related at all to the topic of the thread, so I smote them. Because they were not blatantly obnoxious, though, I also respectfully buried them, and then held an imaginary moment of silence in their memory.
    Sirentist said:

Yeah, the tone was not really helpful to getting the two of you to stop sniping at each other, plus they weren't related at all to the topic of the thread, so I smote them. Because they were not blatantly obnoxious, though, I also respectfully buried them, and then held an imaginary moment of silence in their memory.
    Oh ok thanks

Seems like this closed down and you made it into a vault, I guess this was all planned you only did it for stuff for your vault I’m thinking.

🤔🤷🏾‍♂️
    gained the trust of the community to ruin it.. ok
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,171Member
    I can confirm he collected a decent amount of donations and made a personal vault. also changed his name too.
    edited December 2018
    You see ?! I was just being toxic and a hater ... hmm at least tell the people that it’s gonna close down , I really wanted to know the prices of crystals
    You let me down :( ..
    Edit:
    I have played dw for so long , I have seen the tricks and plays 🤷🏻‍♂️

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he comes up with an excuse

@Frosty good for you! And don't listen to @ForestGump he's just one of those grandpas that wants you off of his lawn, when you ain't even on it. But glad to hear that the hub is back and running. I'll visit it today, cause I've never been to one anyways. It'll be interesting.

Price hub is the future of the world 😊
    1. I didn’t respond yesterday because my power was out because a tree limb or something feel on the plant a few miles down the road. Which means no WiFi, which means I have to use cellular. My cellular for safari is turned off, and to turn back on, you have to be on WiFi.
    2. I did not scam anyone. There is a game called Cubic castles and the I traded with uths and Fanta.. Both which I believe are in NOBS. About a week ago Icy. Said since Price Hub was taking away player trafic from axebury they were going to try to make me mine a mega bomb( I did not screenshot that so forget it. I am going to exclude Mihir from that NOBS because I don’t think he would do it to me. That’s besides the point, I have screenshot proof uths and Fanta were givin the cubits on cubit castles. If you want screenshots or a more detailed story dm me your discord.
    3. I AM NOT RIPTIDETD!!! People think I am because I said we used to be friends, I have a vault like his( I helped him build that vault), and we are in the same guild. Ask some of the people who played last year. Me and riptide were great friends. I know he started doing stuff when I left and I recently found out about that. But that doesn’t make me a bad person.
    4. If my friend doesn’t get off of fortnite and help with the backdrop by tomorrow night, I will restore the items and rename world ( I have world name in my possession still.
    5. If I left anything unanswered lemme know I’d be glad to explain
    hm, I think price hub is coming back?
    edited December 2018
    Frosty said:

1. I didn’t respond yesterday because my power was out because a tree limb or something feel on the plant a few miles down the road. Which means no WiFi, which means I have to use cellular. My cellular for safari is turned off, and to turn back on, you have to be on WiFi.
    2. I did not scam anyone. There is a game called Cubic castles and the I traded with uths and Fanta.. Both which I believe are in NOBS. About a week ago Icy. Said since Price Hub was taking away player trafic from axebury they were going to try to make me mine a mega bomb( I did not screenshot that so forget it. I am going to exclude Mihir from that NOBS because I don’t think he would do it to me. That’s besides the point, I have screenshot proof uths and Fanta were givin the cubits on cubit castles. If you want screenshots or a more detailed story dm me your discord.
    3. I AM NOT RIPTIDETD!!! People think I am because I said we used to be friends, I have a vault like his( I helped him build that vault), and we are in the same guild. Ask some of the people who played last year. Me and riptide were great friends. I to know he started doing stuff when I left and I recently found out about that. But that doesn’t make me a bad person.
    4. If my friend doesn’t get off of fortnite and help with the backdrop by tomorrow night, I will restore the items and rename world ( I have world name in my possession still.

Lol, your power was out but you were still on deepworld

Edit: you showed me the "screenshot" of you giving the cubits, no username in sight in the screenshot. Just a zoomed in pic of the cubits going down, easily given to an alt.
    Tescos said:

Frosty said:

3. I AM NOT RIPTIDETD!!! People think I am because I said we used to be friends, I have a vault like his( I helped him build that vault), and we are in the same guild. Ask some of the people who played last year. Me and riptide were great friends. I to know he started doing stuff when I left and I recently found out about that. But that doesn’t make me a bad person.

Edit: you showed me the "screenshot" of you giving the cubits, no username in sight in the screenshot. Just a zoomed in pic of the cubits going down, easily given to an alt.
    If you woulda read the thread my cellular was off for safari not Deepworld. If you have an iPhone look in cellular section and u can turn off for certain things. Yeah you can edit anything idk what other proof to give
    Frosty said:

Tescos said:

Frosty said:

If you woulda read the thread my cellular was off for safari not Deepworld. If you have an iPhone look in cellular section and u can turn off for certain things. Yeah you can edit anything idk what other proof to give
    You don't have any proof thats the thing lol
    edited December 2018
    Tescos said:

Frosty said:

Tescos said:

Frosty said:

You don't have any proof thats the thing lol
    Give me proof I did scam please. I have you my legitimate proof that you call trash. Now you give me some

P.S. Chari and Fanta admit they have no proof I did scam. While Patrick(Which is a NOBS member) confirmed my bombing suspicions.
    Post edited by Frosty on