Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld YouTube Video

I'm gonna make Deepworld YouTube videos. I don't have a stable schedule of when every other video will come out, but I used to make some on my old account and I wanted to start it up again. Give me any ideas of what to show about this lovely game. I already have an idea of showing what Deepworld has to offer. So like a descriptive video. Now my intro is real old, so sorry for your ears in advance. I'll work on a new intro later. Here's the link to the video if anyone's interested: It's pretty much for new players to learn new things. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 731
    To be honest I think this is a great idea as you should make videos of Deepworld and stuff to do in it as it also could gather attention for more players to join
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 102
    @mofc1991 thank you, and will do!
    edited December 2018
    New YouTube video! For beginners, pretty much explaining daily loot. @mikelaurence thanks again for Daily loot!
    new YouTube video. World types, and will have world biomes for next video.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,960
    edited December 2018
    Heya, the OP made this discussion to ask people what kinds of videos they might like to see, not for opinions on whether he should make videos or not.

Words of encouragement are always nice, but there's no need to come crap all over the thread and then chalk it up as just giving feedback and being direct when the OP asks what your point is. It's okay to privately think someone might be doomed to failure, but it's kinda uncalled for to make that argument in a thread where someone's asking for a specific type of feedback.

To get things back on topic, how about a video about quarry worlds?

ETA: Also @Burr1toPL4Y , if you want me to delete the last 5 comments as well as my references to them, let me know. I'm happy to do it if you think it might help keep your discussion on track.
    @Sirentist I'd appreciate that! And don't delete your comment. It's a great example of what I was trying to say and wanted from my topic. And I'll add Quarry worlds to the list of ideas. Thank you.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540
    Sirentist said:

Heya, the OP made this discussion to ask people what kinds of videos they might like to see, not for opinions on whether he should make videos or not.

Words of encouragement are always nice, but there's no need to come crap all over the thread and then chalk it up as just giving feedback and being direct when the OP asks what your point is. It's okay to privately think someone might be doomed to failure, but it's kinda uncalled for to make that argument in a thread where someone's asking for a specific type of feedback.

To get things back on topic, how about a video about quarry worlds?

ETA: Also Burr1toPL4Y , if you want me to delete the last 5 comments as well as my references to them, let me know. I'm happy to do it if you think it might help keep your discussion on track.

just saying, this forum appears to have censorship against more negative opinions.

anyway, just to summarize i was mostly questioning the degree of ambition to be accomplished; im not attempting to shoot anybody down or "come crap". it appears that i've been greatly misinterpreted.
    @Alphastorm have you considered constructive criticism? It's pointing out what's wrong, then tryna build off of the idea or find ways of improving it. So that way the person with the idea has something to work with, instead of something totally negative and no improvement advice.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 540

@Alphastorm have you considered constructive criticism? It's pointing out what's wrong, then tryna build off of the idea or find ways of improving it. So that way the person with the idea has something to work with, instead of something totally negative and no improvement advice.

nothing's wrong with you so much as the state of deepworld itself, though.
    In this video I'm just talking about what each biome has to offer. Like I said, I don't have a stable schedule yet. So videos will come randomly every week. Til I settle on what days they come out.
    "Chest of Plenty" for beginners!
    Just dropped a new YouTube video! go check it out!
    New YouTube video today! Check it out!