Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

How do you do dances?

How do you do dances? I used to love to do dances in deepworld, and I had also bought some dance packs. Now that ive gotten back into the game, I wanted to do dances but I cant figure put how to. I also have the same problem on mobile.

Comments

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandMember Posts: 167

How do you do dances? I used to love to do dances in deepworld, and I had also bought some dance packs. Now that ive gotten back into the game, I wanted to do dances but I cant figure put how to. I also have the same problem on mobile.

If your on PC, ya cant sadly :(
    If your on mobile, swipe right on the chat icon.
    mac and android idk.
  • XxOnyxProxXXxOnyxProxX Member Posts: 5
    I used to play on mac, iPod 4 & 6, and android and dances worked. Last time I played on Mac and and apple devices it worked fine, but it longer works on android for me
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 315
    Ok Mac hit ā€œEā€
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,727

I used to play on mac, iPod 4 & 6, and android and dances worked. Last time I played on Mac and and apple devices it worked fine, but it longer works on android for me

Android is based off of the computer version, so there isn't a way to dance quite yet.