Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

YouTube: Channel/Media

So I've made an Instagram and Twitter for my YouTube channel for the Deepworld videos. I'm not expecting ALOT of people to follow, cause this process is a slow process.
Twitter: I'll be posting when I'm making videos for Deepworld, screenshots, and interests/ideas about the game
Instagram: I'll be posting when videos are posted on YouTube of Deepworld.
Here (Forums): I'll still be posting my ideas and when videos of Deepworld release.
Note: This won't be every day. But I can say it will be every week, and if anyone makes videos of Deepworld follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, if you want to. I would like to do collaborations later down the road. If anyone else is interested in following me on Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube. Then go to my profile and follow up.
That's all, hope everyone has a nice day!

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
    Is your social media the same as your name?
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    @Frosty not the one on forums. If there's a way to change my name on forums, then I'm all ears. My social media is on my profile. Where it shows Twitter and Instagram. Just created them today.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

@Frosty not the one on forums. If there's a way to change my name on forums, then I'm all ears. My social media is on my profile. Where it shows Twitter and Instagram. Just created them today.

I don’t think there’s anyway to change your name that I know of.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 259Member

You can change it if you ask a mod I believe it has to be your ingame name though
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    Oh ok, thank you @Tescos