Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Promoting Channel Tips?

Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
If anyone has any tips on how I can grow my channel/ get more attention. Then i will be more than glad to listen. There's YouTube videos on how i can expand my channel, but if any of you guys have any ideas on this. Then I would love to hear them.

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

If anyone has any tips on how I can grow my channel/ get more attention. Then i will be more than glad to listen. There's YouTube videos on how i can expand my channel, but if any of you guys have any ideas on this. Then I would love to hear them.

Weird idea but I see it everyday. If you know what an Xbox/PS4 community post is, you can advertise there. Idk if it’s just me, but when I see “Check out my new gaming channel at ______” It’s hard to resist.

P.S. Me and my friend got 2.3k subs in 2 months doing that and having an Instagram page.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    Oh ok @Frosty I'll try that, thank you!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,130Member
    One thing that makes a channel good in my opinion is the voice of the narrator. If your running a channel, make sure you are speaking in a clear voice and you know what you are saying. Worse videos to watch that I come across is gamer vids that go for a long time and most of it the person is just filling up time with whatever comes into their head. Maybe practice what you are going to say and brainstorm ideas before you record.

That being said, I am talking in general. I have not seen your vids yet :)
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    Well usually, I'll just say what's in my head. And then when I go to edit. I add that laughing thing in the background when I mess up. Or make fun of myself with text on the screen. @Detech my videos are usually 5mins long. But I do notice, that my voice sounds a bit raspy. So I could work on that. Thanks for the tip!