Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Daily Challenge Trophies

ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldMember Posts: 420
Recently, with the addition of daily challenges, I decided to try them out. I saw on Deepworld’s official blog that you are able to win trophies by coming in a certain place (I am unaware of what this place is). The past two daily challenges I have come in fifth and third. I do not believe I have received trophies. Are they not implemented yet or is it only for first place?

Comments

• ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldMember Posts: 420

Coming after the holidays!

Does that mean that winners of previous daily challenges with receive trophies or will it just be like these didn’t happen?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,366
    Zhayk said:

Coming after the holidays!

Does that mean that winners of previous daily challenges with receive trophies or will it just be like these didn’t happen?
    Trophies will be awarded retroactively, yes.
  • TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 163
    @mikelaurence so, I just won the daily challenge but there was no notif that popped up saying who won, will I still get a trophy when they get realesed or..?
    edited December 2018
    Tescos said:

@mikelaurence so, I just won the daily challenge but there was no notif that popped up saying who won, will I still get a trophy when they get realesed or..?

Yes, in his previous reply, Mike stated, “Trophies will be awarded retroactively, yes.”

• TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 163
    Zhayk said:

Tescos said:

Yes, in his previous reply, Mike stated, “Trophies will be awarded retroactively, yes.”

I know but the actual announcement to say who won didnt come.

• SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,960
    Tescos said:

Zhayk said:

Tescos said:

I have wondered this, too. Is the game still registering the daily challenge tallies even when the Codex breaks down or the notification fails to appear?
    Sirentist said:

Tescos said:

Zhayk said:

Tescos said:

I have wondered this, too. Is the game still registering the daily challenge tallies even when the Codex breaks down or the notification fails to appear?
    I am obviously not an administrator, but I would assume that it would get saved/archived into some servers. I’m not sure what you are referring to with the codex breaking down though.