Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

How do i get out of deepworld on windows?

SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,697Member, Arbiter
edited December 2018 in Windows Client
played deepworld on windows from steam with my cousin today. I had never tried deepworld before on windows. we had to do ctrl alt delete to exit the game, because the /exit command dint work. we did esc to get to main menu, but there didnt seem to be any exit button to exit the game.

please help!
also merry christmas

Comments

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 216Member
    close it from the bar at the bottom? lol idk anything about windows but in school there was a bar at the bottom of the computer showing apps you saved there and ones you were using
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,697Member, Arbiter
    Tescos said:

close it from the bar at the bottom? lol idk anything about windows but in school there was a bar at the bottom of the computer showing apps you saved there and ones you were using

The game is in fullscreen mode, so the icons at the bottom are not there.
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Duping since 1999Posts: 901Member
    Spyro said:

we had to do ctrl alt delete to exit the game

That's a very strange way of using alt+f4
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,116Member
    Tbf I couldn't work it out either. Alt+F4 wins again. I hope that when mike gets around to updating the windows client, minor issues like this get fixed.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,364Member
    I just click visit forums and it takes me here.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    no exit button, we ctrl+alt+delete like men
  • ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
    For clarification and a straight-forward answer, the simplest way to exit Deepworld on Windows is alt + f4.