Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Chaos Dungeon, Escape Room

Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
Chaos Dungeon, a massive labyrinth, where several deepworldian's decided it was a great idea to go exploring.
(P.S) They never came back lel :D

-----How it Works-----
4-10 Players will go inside, and face traps, parkour, monsters and they even have to play the
Game of Greed where they must sacrifice themselves in order to progress. Each person with
just 1 LIFE, If they die they are permanently out, They will also need to solve puzzles and use teamwork to finish it.
To finish the dungeon, they'll have to get to the center of the labyrinth and return back safely.
With 30 Minutes on the clock, if they don't make it the dungeon will collapse and they will fail.
All the players remaining at the end of the game will receive 1-2 Onyx, and the best player that
did the most work [MVP] will receive 3-20 Onyx.
Every once awhile the dungeon will morph and change shape revealing a whole new completely different layout.
So every time you go in you will be beyond confused.

-----Other Things-----
If you want to help build then you can find me in game (Archivion) or post a comment in this discussion.
The build/game will take place at Quest World. /tp Dungeon Exploration
Also if you want to donate for rewards then that is fine.
Another thing, il need a estimated, 5000 Wood, 15000 Iron Blocks, 10000 Brass Blocks 300 Blue Crystals, 800 Quartz, and just some other building materials, Il buy them off of you for onyx/diamonds/platinum.

If u have any questions then comment plz. :p

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,129Member
    Sounds like a great idea!!! How far are you into finishing this and what materials u still need?
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
    Detech said:

Sounds like a great idea!!! How far are you into finishing this and what materials u still need?

I was only building the outside of the dungeon so far lol. I need 2k copper and several thousand wood, if u wanna help build den dats fine
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,129Member
    Xavier789 said:

Detech said:

I was only building the outside of the dungeon so far lol. I need 2k copper and several thousand wood, if u wanna help build den dats fine
    I don't have time to play atm. Ive been building for over a month something that usually takes me two-three days. :)

If I see u in game, ill give some resources.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 760Member
    Xavier789 said:

Chaos Dungeon, a massive labyrinth, where several deepworldian's decided it was a great idea to go exploring.

-----How it Works-----
    4-10 Players will go inside, and face traps, parkour, monsters and they even have to play the
    Game of Greed where they must sacrifice themselves in order to progress. Each person with
    just 1 LIFE, If they die they are permanently out, They will also need to solve puzzles and use teamwork to finish it.
    To finish the dungeon, they'll have to get to the center of the labyrinth and return back safely.
    With 30 Minutes on the clock, if they don't make it the dungeon will collapse and they will fail.
    All the players remaining at the end of the game will receive 1-2 Onyx, and the best player that
    Every once awhile the dungeon will morph and change shape revealing a whole new completely different layout.

-----Other Things-----
    If you want to help build then you can find me in game (Archivion) or post a comment in this discussion.
    Another thing, il need a estimated, 5000 Wood, 15000 Iron Blocks, 10000 Brass Blocks 300 Blue Crystals, 800 Quartz, and just some other building materials, Il buy them off of you for onyx/diamonds/platinum.

I will happily help with building :D
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
    mofc1991 said:

Xavier789 said:

-----How it Works-----

-----Other Things-----

I will happily help with building :D
    Alright im on right now, so if you wanna help den come online :D