Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Square Protectors

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,844
edited January 10 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Something that I think would make alot of market worlds and collab projects neater.

I still wonder why circle area pros were chosen. Maybe because its more fun when your trying to work with circles inside a square world... more interesting maybe?

And if for some odd reason square pros would be added, how would they work with the existing round pros? Would it defeat the purpose of having square pros added?

What do you guys think?

Post edited by Detech on
FB_IMG_1547145482862.jpg
1179 x 834 - 105K

Comments

• PatrickRPatrickR Member Posts: 31
    I think it is a very good idea! Both square and circle protectors should be a thing. Distribution of building areas would be way better.
    Hail the Eternal NOB, Praise JAD!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 255
    Hm, how about protecters we can edit on a side so they can be smaller on one side maybe or they only protect the outline of the stuff inside the pro, this would make it so people can get more land in markets.
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,998
    Cool idea. They’d have to be a different type of protector, because switching all protectors from round to square would affect pretty much every single already existing building
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,844
    ipads said:

Cool idea. They’d have to be a different type of protector, because switching all protectors from round to square would affect pretty much every single already existing building

Switching is not an option I think.
    And having two different shape of protectors could also be weird...

Though I wouldn't mind :)
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 875
    I didn’t know I needed this until now.