Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Alright I am back but need some help.....

RazeRaze Posts: 190Member
So As many peeps know me IG, not on forums. As I recently got hacked, I know it's my fault so don't start giving me negative comments. I need help building some parts of my world, As it got griefed while it was protected and on me only. Also If mike can remove other peoples pros that would be great.

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,211Member
    I personally don't remember you. Sorry to hear about your world. If you catch me in game I can help or offer building item donations. I don't think mike will remove others pros. Get the names and post them here on forums or see if they follow you in game and send a pm.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,130Member
    Welcome back Raze. Let me know what building mats u need if you catch me online as well.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    My friends and I can offer some assistance as well, what do you need help with the most right now building-wise? What's the name of the world?
  • RazeRaze Posts: 190Member
    Thank you guys, I used to community because i used to act as a 12 year old when i was 14 everyone gave me hate but this community actually changed in a year.... cheese its mystic kingdom
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    That sounds oddly familiar (I've been gone for a while too). I'll be sure to check it out!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 480Member
    I remember you, if u need help and see me ig just ask.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    edited January 15
    You have my hammer!

P.S. You never fully explained what happened to you and your account other than the creepy “beware who you talk to” chat pictures I have. Can you please elaborate on the facts we have so what happened to you doesn’t drag some other people down? If not, that’s alright.
    So when exactly can we help you build? The world is protected right now, so not much I or anyone else can do. Do we have to meet you at a certain time or have people vouch for us?
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
    cheese17 said:

So when exactly can we help you build? The world is protected right now, so not much I or anyone else can do. Do we have to meet you at a certain time or have people vouch for us?

What’s your ign ig never seen you on forums
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    Frosty said:

cheese17 said:

Ingame name ingame on forums, we say!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

Frosty said:

cheese17 said:

Ingame name ingame on forums, we say!
    The second ig was suppose to be I’ve but auto correct always gets the best of me
    Frosty said:

cheese17 said:

Oh my bad, yeah i tried to get my username changed on here but to no avail. I'm Cheesealicious in game!
  • RazeRaze Posts: 190Member
    Gotcha rn we are traveling so ii should get to the game in 2-3 days
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    Let me know if you need anything, either on here on in game - Username is ixeL :)