Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Building Comp Brainstorm

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1,944Member
I want to host another big building comp.
One Idea I have is having people build their competition entries in their own worlds, or anywhere else.
That way players could have a use for their builds after the competition and people would see them when more often.

Through down your building competition ideas and then we will create a Poll and we will pick from the list.

I propose a spaceship competition, since we never had one that was finished...

And let me know if you would like to be a sponsor, I want to make this at least as big as the Space Spawn comp.

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1,944Member
    And maybe we could have three divisions in the competition:

Master Builders
    Intermediate
    Beginners

And have prizes for each category
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 200Member
    maybe instead of something like a spaceship we could have like a theme where you could build anything to do with it like Fantasy for example.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Nice name
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1,944Member
    edited January 17
    Tescos said:

maybe instead of something like a spaceship we could have like a theme where you could build anything to do with it like Fantasy for example.

Thats a good idea.

I'll wait till there is more enthusiasm though. Seems like people don't need another building competition for now.

Maybe I'll start gathering sponsors for now :)

We got two themes so far:
    Spaceships
    Fantacy

Anyone else wants to add any themes? :)