Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graptik-Blizzard the scammer

UberHeroUberHero Posts: 12Member
edited January 16 in General
Welcome back to deepworld Graptik. Weeks before this huge trade, you’ve said you changed and became good. It was 3years ago - where you scammed me 200 son of mans for 1onyx. You’ve only recently returned to deepworld and i must say that all ur talk have been truly believable like how u said u’ve become a better person. I was deceived thinking that you’d actually turn over a new leaf.

I’m glad to see you back, you little scumbag. Your so desperate for just 12smashes when u’ve alrdy have 200 and you couldn’t even follow a simple trade that we agreed on

Your DISGUSTING, no Dignity, no integrity, no conscience, hope you rot in hell man. But nonetheless, welcome back to deepworld, you junk

Video on youtube:
Post edited by UberHero on

Comments

• PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 132Member
    Aren’t you a hypocrite, NOBS knows what you have done.
  • UberHeroUberHero Posts: 12Member
    Hypocrite? I’ve nvr done anything to nobs. They just pick on people to target at just bcos they seem annoying. Nobs guild truly suck. The only legit person in it is Chari, who now dislike me bcos you fools brainwash him
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    I knew this was going to happen. Every world he came into, I did my best to announce he was a scammer. Still owes me paints from a few years back too.
    Patrick, watch what you say. You should be monitored for your patching/hacking. Don’t fly through blocks to cheat, you really ruin the game
    edited January 16
    Your arguments are baseless, I have never patched and I will never do so, you also provide no evidence whatsoever to support your claims.

NOBS does not brainwash people, Chari holds a high rank and he is not some sort of pawn, we can very well call him second in command and he is totally here by his own wish because of his friends Mihir and Gazz.
    If you’re interested in the Command chain of NOBS, Orange is in charge since he is our founder. And also again you provide no proof whatsoever of NOBS brainwashing people.

Also you have followed Mihir and other NOBS members even though you were warned not to, you yourself were annoying us, some members even say you protectored items they find by following them.

NOBS is an honorable guild and will say the truth, we are some of the most trustworthy people in this game and treat any cases of scamming in our ranks very seriously whether the victim is our enemy (I.e Llmmzz) or in this case one of our members.

Also telling people to burn in Hell because they scam some pixelated items is unhinged and is reminiscent behavior of someone immature.

I’l gladly support you if you provide evidence to your claims, but so far this appears to not be happening.

If you’re really going to persuade people, talk like an adult.
    Post edited by PatrickR on
  • OsmiumOsmium Posts: 18Member
    Uber you idiot,you have scammed many people,and greifed Bob the builder of over 50 onyx,also you're toxic af,you hypocrite.
    If anything you should be banned for using others accounts,and taking there items.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 341Member
    You took another player’s items, even though they gave their password out to you to get areas so they could get onyx crow on their account, there’s rumors of you scamming.
    When I give a player items you get really jealous and start being toxic towards me.
    you believe I hack/patch
    Always asks me if I found a paint or head in an unexplored world, (even though I could mute you) but you have alt accounts, you follow me when I mine and try bombing me, which you fail.
    you like lying a lot too don’t you?

You took another player’s items, even though they gave their password out to you to get areas so they could get onyx crow on their account, there’s rumors of you scamming.
    When I give a player items you get really jealous and start being toxic towards me.
    you believe I hack/patch
    Always asks me if I found a paint or head in an unexplored world, (even though I could mute you) but you have alt accounts, you follow me when I mine and try bombing me, which you fail.

You talk too generally, give more detailed explanation on my wrong doings? I’m really open and honest about everything and would admit to everytg ive done. And yes I’ve taken some onyx frm bob, and we’ve agreed together that ill return it to him asap. So why are u still interfering and causing more problems? If you and ur guild like picking on people to bring them down, just say it. If you have nothing better to do and your bored and need someone to target at, im all yours bro. Just don’t gang up on me like i am doing y’all harm. You people know how to twist all the bs here and there to make yourself look better. Sigh
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 341Member
    UberHero said:

you believe I hack/patch

You talk too generally, give more detailed explanation on my wrong doings? I’m really open and honest about everything and would admit to everytg ive done. And yes I’ve taken some onyx frm bob, and we’ve agreed together that ill return it to him asap. So why are u still interfering and causing more problems? If you and ur guild like picking on people to bring them down, just say it. If you have nothing better to do and your bored and need someone to target at, im all yours bro. Just don’t gang up on me like i am doing y’all harm. You people know how to twist all the bs here and there to make yourself look better. Sigh
    How does NOBS pick on people/target

Also, why did you take his onyx in the first place? What did bob do to you?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter
    Guys, this thread is supposed to be about a scam that took place between Graptik-Blizzard and Uberhero. Please don't derail the thread, otherwise I'll make a Siren call and have it deleted. If you want a slanging match, take it to a personal messaging chat. But please, keep it civil.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,138Member
    I don't trade much, so can someone explain to me why they could't trade instead oh Hero giving him 12 items?

What is the reasoning behind this?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter
    Agreed. It's been said many times but it can be said again. When trading, keep it as simple as possible. If you want to buy lots of things, do several small trades, not one large complicated one. Don't trade with proven scammers (but believe your eyes rather than your ears on who is/isn't a scammer).

In this trade, it would have been more sensible to set a price for each smash and trade accordingly. It's not clear from the video what Uberhero was supposed to receive. Onyx is mentioned. As are Son of Mans.

My guess is that it was X onyx and 20 smash for Y Son of Mans. The best way to do this would be to trade twice. 20 smash for y1 Sons and X onyx for y2 Sons. That would be two relatively even trades with no room for the scammer to get more than 1 painting in profit.
    PatrickR said:

Your arguments are baseless, I have never patched and I will never do so, you also provide no evidence whatsoever to support your claims.

NOBS does not brainwash people, Chari holds a high rank and he is not some sort of pawn, we can very well call him second in command and he is totally here by his own wish because of his friends Mihir and Gazz.
    If you’re interested in the Command chain of NOBS, Orange is in charge since he is our founder. And also again you provide no proof whatsoever of NOBS brainwashing people.

Also you have followed Mihir and other NOBS members even though you were warned not to, you yourself were annoying us, some members even say you protectored items they find by following them.

NOBS is an honorable guild and will say the truth, we are some of the most trustworthy people in this game and treat any cases of scamming in our ranks very seriously whether the victim is our enemy (I.e Llmmzz) or in this case one of our members.

Also telling people to burn in Hell because they scam some pixelated items is unhinged and is reminiscent behavior of someone immature.

I’l gladly support you if you provide evidence to your claims, but so far this appears to not be happening.

If you’re really going to persuade people, talk like an adult.

Well ok, for a start, this is the first evidence i have that i was scammed by graptik. The way that you people gang up to talk trash about me 24/7 and behind my back is ridiculous. It’ll hinder and slow my rate to get the evidence but ill try to. I also apologize for claiming u patch without actual prove.

Yes i agree nobs is a prestigious guild as the leader only conscript anyone who is sapphire crow and above. You guys have rules and regulations for one to join ur team which is understandable. Im not interested in the chain of commands but rather how members treat others. The deal with me was i annoy mihir and sploosh, and it became something more huge when u alerted the whole crew about me being annoying.

For one, sploosh has tricked many new premium players in trading chromatic unob materials for a lowball price, leaving them clueless at the end. He has also lied to me about the prices of items even though i placed my trust in him multiple times. Also, he’s always been threatening me saying; he’s very powerful with a good rep and can do anything to anyone as if he’s some kind of master - obviously the biggest crook in ur guild.

Secondly, if Mihir is unhappy with me following him while mining its my right to choose whether i want to stop or not. I’ve alrdy stopped after afew warnings from him. Bumping into him does not mean i follow and it can be a coincidence at times bcos we both like mining on the left side. And bcos of this, he causes a ruckus and puts me in the light to look bad, telling others how toxic i am and horrible as if i’ve done something serious. Maybe its just his enjoyment picking on me bcos it just so happens to be me? There are so many people who have are constantly doing worse things like creating alts to scam and i’ve been a victim (I.e ayden & Zafiro)

After you people have only infested Chari’s mind with bad images about me, then he turned his back on me. But even if he hates me now after the brainwash effect or the “your on my team, so you have to follow our dislikes” , i still respect him bcos he has helped many and taught me many things I didn’t know.

Instead of having such a rich guild and flexing your rares and items hoping for a deepworld comeback with more new players. Yall should take a step like me and chari to help those who are new when you have the chance to. You practically lose nothing but gain more by helping and teaching instead of being distant and unfriendly

Many times when bad things happen to me, i close one eye and let it slide. Usually bcos I don’t want to cause any upset to the other. At times when i don’t have a team to back me up even when u guys are wrong puts me in a tougher spot as im singled out as I can’t rly voice out or get support. When u guys (NOBS) make mistakes and hurt others, do u apologize or own up? I don’t think so, rather you back if each up and cover up your filthy tracks.

All your points about me mentioned are really general and i’d liked to see the in depth evidence if capable of supplementing to support ur claims.

Just don’t be two faced people trying to act all goody two-shoes, thanks .
    edited January 16
    Detech said:

I don't trade much, so can someone explain to me why they could't trade instead oh Hero giving him 12 items?

What is the reasoning behind this?

Detech, the trade was 20smash and 15 onyx for 175 son of man.

I had moth as middle man.

I wanted to do 10 smash freely, trade 15, then 10 smash freely after the trade. Then again i forgot that you couldn’t do all 175 at once and if i’d knew ill be more careful. He kept insisting 12 freely then 8 after, doing this meant he wldve made a 2smash profit. I guess he wasn’t willing to do the trade

He was also being sketchy af by saying he had to leave in 5min and he kept loging in and out trying to force the trade to happen. I knew something was wrong but i just took the risk to trade
    At the end of the day,Uber your rep is [EBL],and will remain bad,even though you try a play like the victim.Plus it seems 70% of deepworld players are quitting anyway,this game is just like a ball rolling down a hill,and about to burst on a spike,and there’s no one stopping it.
    Osmium said:

At the end of the day,Uber your rep is [EBL],and will remain bad,even though you try a play like the victim.Plus it seems 70% of deepworld players are quitting anyway,this game is just like a ball rolling down a hill,and about to burst on a spike,and there’s no one stopping it.

My rep isn’t bad, I don’t play victim but i am in some scenerios. Its alright if deepworld players quit, im just gonna stand my ground for those who have alrdy quit bcos this deepworld community has gone from good to bad in a span of 2-3years .
    edited January 16
    There we go, thank you for your civilized response, I hope Bob can have his onyx back ASAP and we can resolve this issue soon. Thank you for your constructive criticism of NOBS, I will see to stop people from attacking you. Have a nice day.
  • dragonzheartdragonzheart sa Bahay ni KuyaPosts: 18Member
    Sad...people are fightinng.. :(
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 777Member
    edited January 16

Sad...people are fightinng.. :(

The only thing is there trying to say that graptik scammed and everyone is saying things that are not related and all having a fighting conversation :-O
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Graptiks, eh? That’s a name I haven’t heard in years...
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,942Member
    Honestly what did you expect lmao
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
    Does anyone know where I can find myself a nice pair of socks or a sexy onesie?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    edited January 18
    @mikelaurence please lay a towel over said spike and keep releasing updates. We’re loving the other ones!

EDIT: But first enjoy your break.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,123Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Closing this because it devolved into insults and whilst it seems to have been resolved.

Yes scamming is frustrating and policy was changed to allow the naming of scammers on the forums, however this has gone far beyond a discussion/warning about a player scamming.

Please remember Rule 5 of the ToS.

5. If you have an issue with another player/forumer the best idea would be to approach them in pm about it. It is your choice how to handle things, but be respectful and expect people to argue with you, especially if you are accusing them of things.

This is all well and good, however respect went out the window and things devolved into personal attacks rather than the issue at hand.
This discussion has been closed.