Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People selling/buying items for cash.

OsmiumOsmium Posts: 18Member
There is a person name AbeLincoln. Who is buying and selling items for irl money,and this is against the dw terms.I managed to get a screenshot of his actions.
Screenshot_20190115-175530.png
1080 x 1920 - 244K

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    I believe I also caught them trying to sell an account a while ago.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    @Me_Crown_King is doing the same. Look in pic of the day @mikelaurence
  • LavaWareLavaWare Posts: 386Member
    I see a lot of this stuff going on in Deepworld. It quite sad.
  • OsmiumOsmium Posts: 18Member
    edited January 31
    derpdee said:

Why doesn't Mike do anything??? No wonder this game is failing more and more
  • DaylightDaylight unknown Posts: 35Member
    Osmium said:

derpdee said:

Why doesn't Mike do anything??? No wonder this game is failing more and more
    mike is super busy
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,138Member
    People who are duping/selling for $$$, I am sure you are paying attention to this thread.
    Please at least stop publicly advertising and posting signs in markets.
    You are making core players really upset.
    Remember that if the core players leave, game might collapse and you will have noone to sell to.

Be at least a bit modest.
    Please.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 953Member
    Detech said:

People who are duping/selling for $$$, I am sure you are paying attention to this thread.
    Remember that if the core players leave, game might collapse and you will have noone to sell to.

Please.

I don’t see how anyone would waste their time trying to sell Deepworld items for cash. It’s like trying to sell a horse carriage in Los Angeles.
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 331Member

Detech said:

Please.

I don’t see how anyone would waste their time trying to sell Deepworld items for cash. It’s like trying to sell a horse carriage in Los Angeles.
    You'd be shocked how much some people make from this game.
  • OsmiumOsmium Posts: 18Member

Detech said:

Please.

You'd be shocked how much some people make from this game.
    People used to be able to make a lot,now it's impossible cause dw items are worthless and pointless,still people like abelincoln and bob.thr.builder spend money,but even they are stopping,cause they've realised it's a waste.