Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

>>Lawlessness<<

WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 306Member
Hello,

Alright so.. I heard that Duplication is a thing again. At this point we may as well all start duping because there seems to be no law enforcement when it comes to this stuff.

Sidenote: Where has mike gone? We need at least 1 person to be running the show here, If not mike then I suggest Sirentist.

- Infiniti

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member
    I personally know the new way and it literally isn’t worth the time because it’s just stupid. Don’t even worry about people doing it
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 750Member
    edited February 1
    Frosty said:

I personally know the new way and it literally isn’t worth the time because it’s just stupid. Don’t even worry about people doing it

How is it done
    :D ps I don’t want to do it as it’s unfair
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,699Member, Arbiter
    Looks like deepworld market is about to crash. Nothing is worth more than earth now.
    Spyro said:

Looks like deepworld market is about to crash. Nothing is worth more than earth now.

If he wants to know he will contact me. The way has been in the game forever if I were to guess. No one will find it but there’s other ways and each method has the same outcome. It’s not as easy as you guys think.
    mofc1991 said:

Frosty said:

How is it done
    Not telling anyone besides administrators
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 306Member
    edited February 2
    Frosty said:

mofc1991 said:

Frosty said:

How is it done
    Not telling anyone besides administrators
    Tell mike, he said he will reward anyone who provides valid proof! You could get all the dupers banned potentially!
    Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.09.43 PM.png
    1598 x 610 - 124K
    If he wants to know I’ll tell him but if there is a reward give it to detech unless it’s brass throne I’ll take it :D I don’t play anymore so I don’t need anything
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member
    Frosty said:

If he wants to know I’ll tell him but if there is a reward give it to detech unless it’s brass throne I’ll take it :D I don’t play anymore so I don’t need anything

What if detech wants a brass throne too?

P.S. don't forget that Mihir needs to get his throne before anyone else can have theirs...
  • RazeRaze Posts: 188Member
    Detech said:

Frosty said:

What if detech wants a brass throne too?

P.S. don't forget that Mihir needs to get his throne before anyone else can have theirs...
    P.S.S Detech needs a new army
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,058Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Frosty said:

If he wants to know I’ll tell him

Mike has very clearly said he wants to know.

But he probably isn't gonna come chasing after you, begging you to tell your secrets. Do you know how many kids run around claiming to know secret hacks and tricks? If he had to personally investigate every one of those claims, he'd have even less time for developing the game.

So if you really do have proof or know of a method, there's a standing request for such information, and it's on you to be an honorable person and offer the information. Send an email to [email protected] where you explain it in detail rather than making vague claims on the forum.
    Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

But he probably isn't gonna come chasing after you, begging you to tell your secrets. Do you know how many kids run around claiming to know secret hacks and tricks? If he had to personally investigate every one of those claims, he'd have even less time for developing the game.

So if you really do have proof or know of a method, there's a standing request for such information, and it's on you to be an honorable person and offer the information. Send an email to [email protected] where you explain it in detail rather than making vague claims on the forum.
    I sent him a dm on forums already I don’t think the emails necessary because they never respond to mine.
    Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Also I didn’t see the post where he said contact him until after I posted.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,058Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

I sent him a dm on forums already I don’t think the emails necessary because they never respond to mine.
    Honestly, I would still email, since he specifically asked for people to email. Even if you personally don't think it's necessary -- it's what he asked for, so it's worth following through. Then if nothing's done, well, it's no longer your fault for being overly cagey about it, and you can feel confident you took the high road and did all you could.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Posts: 951Member
    There was a duping crisis in another game I play and they locked all the items involved in the dupe to prevent dupes from getting around.

There was a duping crisis in another game I play and they locked all the items involved in the dupe to prevent dupes from getting around.

These dupes here in DW probably rely on Lag, I know the first batch of them did.
    Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Honestly, I would still email, since he specifically asked for people to email. Even if you personally don't think it's necessary -- it's what he asked for, so it's worth following through. Then if nothing's done, well, it's no longer your fault for being overly cagey about it, and you can feel confident you took the high road and did all you could.
    The reason I refuse to email is because after 2+ years I have no response to my emails about my account, so if no one wants to take the time to look at my emails I have no need to go that far to help a game I rarely play anymore. I’m a very stubborn person and I’m not trying to be rude to anyone but it’s just stupid I send emails everyone month for a year and couldn’t get a respond.
    edited February 2
    Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

So if you really do have proof or know of a method, there's a standing request for such information, and it's on you to be an honorable person and offer the information. Send an email to d[email protected] where you explain it in detail rather than making vague claims on the forum.
    The reason I refuse to email is because after 2+ years I have no response to my emails about my account, so if no one wants to take the time to look at my emails I have no need to go that far to help a game I rarely play anymore. I’m a very stubborn person and I’m not trying to be rude to anyone but it’s just stupid I send emails everyone month for a year and couldn’t get a respond.
    Tell me all the info and I'll email Mike for you!
    Post edited by WhatsHisHead on
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member
    Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

If its about a banned account, they probably wont respond. And, I dont believe that you do know seeing as all you've done in the past is lie and lie.. and scam.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member
    edited February 2
    Ive heard that players dupe by spamming bombs, electric or fire I believe and then placing their item theyre going to dupe as they lag out

Edit: And RiptideTD told me he duped by using a script.

Edit 2: Also the bombs one is old as I believe it was hundreds of bombs, which might've been why the spamming fix was added by Mike
    Post edited by Tescos on
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,914Member
    I'm just going to assume that each item has a unique internal id and that duplicate ones can easily be snuffed out.
    edited February 2

I'm just going to assume that each item has a unique internal id and that duplicate ones can easily be snuffed out.

That is true but... do you have any idea how long that would take.

Edit: also these items probably have been traded so now they are in innocent accounts.
    Tescos said:

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Frosty said:

If its about a banned account, they probably wont respond. And, I dont believe that you do know seeing as all you've done in the past is lie and lie.. and scam.
    It was about a banned account and all I wanted to know was an explanation of why it was banned. It was suppose to only be muted but then got perma banned and I wanted to know why.

Also, I know an in-game duping method that involved lagging the server. You can also jailbreak your phone and download X and have unlimited items. Boonkgang uses that method I believe.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 470Member
    If u can dupe any items, why trade at all or even play?
    edited February 4
    Bastian7 said:

Some people sell duped stuff for real money
    Bastian7 said:

I don’t play anymore
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 139Member
    Isit new that patcher(hacker) can fly out past block now, a level 1 patcher could raid dungeon like its nothing lol
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 139Member
    Bastian7 said:

Its saddening to hear that and nothing is being done right now :[