Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Is there any way I can transfer my account from phone to PC

I have forgot my password to this account and the email is not accessible. The account name is Casheriod* and if there is any way to prove I own the account I will gladly do so.

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,999Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    You don't need to transfer any account. No matter what device an account is made on, you can access it from any other device (assuming you know the password).

Unfortunately, if you've forgotten the password, the way to prove you own the account (and get a new password) is through the email.

Luckily since there's an asterisk after the name, you can tell the account was never really developed, and the name has become available again. So you can simply make a new account with an accessible email and name it "Casheroid."

If you want to do that, though, I recommend you do it, like, RIGHT NOW, because there are some jerks in this game who will instantly steal the account name the second they read this, and will either try to charge you an arm and a leg for it or refuse to let you have it out of pure spite.

Good luck!
  • CasheriodCasheriod Posts: 3Applicant
    Ive spent money on this account and everything valuable is on this account so i would like to keep this account and not make a new one.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,999Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    The email is the way you prove you own the account. If you can't access the email, there really isn't much Bytebin can do for you, sorry...
  • CasheriodCasheriod Posts: 3Applicant
    Okay thank you for your help!