Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Server Update 2019.1: "Aviato"

13»

Comments

• PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 111Member

Most bans in this community are unfair in my view, people who do their own things or just insult others (oh my like that’s not normal) get banned, whilst actual cheaters and dupers stay free.

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member

It can’t be that rare, just have to be sincere thats how I got unbanned

Can this be removed? I believe everyone by now knows the information presented here and it’s rather annoying if you click on it when you’re building. @mikelaurence

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 306Member
    Can we please see the Confetti Guns be implemented !!! :)
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,060Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    khalef said:

the servers not work in UAE

😞

This is an issue with your carrier, not with Deepworld.

Read Raze's comments on your thread:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/430988/#Comment_430988
    We need game updates.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 340Member
    edited March 5

New dev

mike is very very busy , he has less time then he used to.

at this rate nothing will be done to move deepworld forward and if anything would be done it will be in a very very slow rate.

Hire me as the new developer! I can’t code to save my life , but u get my idea

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    edited March 5
    i think mike should have a house on the moon, that way he can float and maybe the radiation up there will give him superpowers so that he becomes mikelaurenceMKII just an idea.
    Please add Onyx Target Teleporters!
    edited March 20
    Mac OS bugs

1. Sometimes when I try to press down while in the air I will enter that stomp phase or whatever, but it will make me go downwards and down at the same time, I'll be going diagonally downwards.

2. When I first enter a world (This usually happens when I'm entering a unexplored world because I'm tryna get a jump on everyone else) I'll press "M" to access the map really fast and then the map will auto close and Ill have to open the map again. Its a small bug but it can get annoying.
    Also there's a Mac OS bug where when u place something.

Steamjets or something else that can be placed In all directions is hard because the textures for the item before it is placed are slid over a block or so when trying to place it item in any direction that is no Upright.

Charis or any other item that only have 2 rotations work when trying to place something facing right. when facing left the item is slid over half a block... its very weird.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member

Thats a PC/Android bug actually. All blocks facing left are misplaced on PC/Android.

Mac OS can't take screen shots using the built in camera button
    It would be nice if we could see if a market was pvp or not before going to that world
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisPosts: 304Member

Mac OS can't take screen shots using the built in camera button

This is really serious indeed. I have been pointing out this a lot. Can we get rid of this prolonged problem? I'm not sure if it has been neglected because of the belief that Mac is not a popular platform for Deepworld, but I can definitely say it is a great platform to play it. This flaw must be fixed immediately, it is really annoying and disappointing.

Ok, like WTF is this, I got my weather machine and I can barely use it. I’m on iPhone 6S FYI, fix this.

• ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 340Member

Whatever happened to deepworld, it’s frickin sad lol

PatrickR said:

Ok, like WTF is this, I got my weather machine and I can barely use it. I’m on iPhone 6S FYI, fix this.

Is that what the font looks like on your iPhone? That's terrible! Does it get better if you change game resolution? (Not that you should have to)
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,241Member, Arbiter

Mike acknowledged it as a problem back when mini game obelisk came out. It might be fixed one day.