Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Should Crystals be Backdrops on ios too?

taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
Crystals can be anoyying, but should they become backdrops (you can walk in front of them) or should they just stay solid as a way to keep out ios or mac players from somewhere, or let only pc or android players into something.

Should Crystals be Backdrops on ios too? 12 votes

Yes
91%
Nulgath27Monsieur_JackBastian7WhatsHisHeadtaylorvinesMihirGamesE_P_I_CWalrusLordTescosdragonzheartPatrickR 11 votes
Maybe (It allows special access to places for android and pc only players
0%
No
8%
Chicken 1 vote

Comments

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 211Member
    Yes
    if i remember correctly, large reds and purples used to be backdrop on ios when they first released
  • taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
    Yes
    Tescos said:

if i remember correctly, large reds and purples used to be backdrop on ios when they first released

Its a good thing most people agreee with me, but this will elimate vaults that are android/pc only, or things that use crystals as doors
    Yes
    I do wonder if mike will actually consider this.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1,995Member

Tescos said:

Its a good thing most people agreee with me, but this will elimate vaults that are android/pc only, or things that use crystals as doors
    you can now make PC doors with blocks placed on water with activated weather machine
    Yes
    interesting