Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double Fun

racerdogracerdog Posts: 175Member
I thought it would be fun to share when our game gives us a little bit more than we had even hoped for. Here are a couple of my Yahoo moments.
1.png
1337 x 1017 - 2M
2.png
1502 x 910 - 2M
3.png
1640 x 1288 - 3M
4.png
1081 x 1098 - 2M
5.png
1510 x 1141 - 2M
6.png
1536 x 1298 - 3M

Comments

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 338Member
    edited April 11
    A while ago but in the same world.
    8B3BF4B4-0E62-4C06-82A8-4779BCF233E9.png
    2048 x 1536 - 5M
    Wouldn’t let me post in one post
    B0E12B9A-453E-4421-ACB4-0B76355DF0E5.png
    2048 x 1536 - 5M
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bbbbbbbbbPosts: 48Member
    Just had this encounter earlier today
    24C8E2FC-3BF3-4C69-8C26-B4FB13802012.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    #TripleFun
    I know Ive seen Double Onyx Patches before... but never 2 onyx in a vein with a rainbow cry, found this a couple days ago
    IMG_0116.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
    edited April 21

Um.... @MihirGames , Snare Drums dont spawn in Luxuries, and they deffinetly dont spawn on tables... XD

EDIT: Okay Nevermind they do *facepalm*
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,867Member

Darn it! That’s what lux bunkers look like?!

Imagine how many Notches I’ve missed...
    lol
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bbbbbbbbbPosts: 48Member
    Sploosh said:

Um.... @MihirGames , Snare Drums dont spawn in Luxuries, and they deffinetly dont spawn on tables... XD

EDIT: Okay Nevermind they do *facepalm*
    The snare has a chance to replace a gramophone in any bunker spawn, which means any bunker that can spawn with a gramophone can spawn with a snare drum in it's place.
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Posts: 127Member
    edited April 22
    I swear to god...I have a 48 day playtime, 700,000 items mined, and 22,000 areas discovered...and I have NEVER found an onyx, or anything rarer than an une pipe! I have maximum perception, mining, and everything.

http://www.deepworldgame.com/players/-crystal-king-

Guess I'm just exceptionally unlucky when it comes to mining.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    Sploosh said:

#TripleFun
    I know Ive seen Double Onyx Patches before... but never 2 onyx in a vein with a rainbow cry, found this a couple days ago

Looks like you might have placed one or both pieces of onyx in this pic and why blue your ign?
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 269Member
    derpdee said:

Sploosh said:

#TripleFun

Looks like you might have placed one or both pieces of onyx in this pic and why blue your ign?
    Blurred because they arent who they say they are on forums (Sploosh) and if my suspicions are correct theyre also a known hacker.

Also, something was definately placed as you cant get an empty hand without using/placing whatever youre holding in the first place.
    @Tescos Yes ya got me, I placed the rainbow. But whats with the "known hacker" thing.... I dont even really play ingame, Also I blurred my name because I want people to leave me alone when I DO play...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    Sploosh said:

@Tescos Yes ya got me, I placed the rainbow. But whats with the "known hacker" thing.... I dont even really play ingame, Also I blurred my name because I want people to leave me alone when I DO play...