Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stealing dungeons?

EXPGamingEXPGaming Posts: 167Member
edited April 12 in General
How come players are able to place a protecter after you mine all of the “Red protecters” before even getting your loot?
Literally every dungeon i raided Derpdee would be protecting my Mechanical chest and be killing me and placing spikes around lol.
I’m not even mad. It’s just very immature to even brag about it too and say “why you mad”.

Derpdee keeps stealing peoples dungeons and chest.
198F997B-0E37-48ED-92CB-4B1C49357DD9.png
2208 x 1242 - 13M
69A724DA-4E62-4523-8765-B75E090A3A94.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M
A676FE89-02C4-4E4A-9EE9-179CDBE5B046.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M
F003E206-E719-485B-A679-EB7B12A1B9A4.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M
3D01CA3E-2840-4DB3-9E55-69FB6BA2B515.png
2208 x 1242 - 12M

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,212Member
    I was in this dungeon before you and mined a pro. You came in and tried to take it. Learn to use the tools we have to raid. Nice try....
    This is an open world too btw...
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    If a player is specifically following you around in a world, or from world to world, and repeatedly doing stuff to ruin your gameplay, that's called harassment. Harassment is a reportable (and bannable) offense.

It looks like all of these screenshots are from one dungeon.

If you can prove that this is happening again and again, post the screenshots (or send me a PM). Deepworld takes a strong stance against personal stalking and harassment.
    Note that I was composing my response at the same time derpdee was responding. If indeed you originally stole the dungeon, then someone stealing it back is NOT a form of harassment, lol.
    EXPGaming said:

Sirentist said:

If a player is specifically following you around in a world, or from world to world, and repeatedly doing stuff to ruin your gameplay, that's called harassment. Harassment is a reportable (and bannable) offense.

It looks like all of these screenshots are from one dungeon.

If you can prove that this is happening again and again, post the screenshots (or send me a PM). Deepworld takes a strong stance against personal stalking and harassment.

Not going to be able to prove it again. She or he isn’t gonna do it again because of the screenshots and your post about “Harassment is reportable and bannable

Just stop! You have tried several times to take a dungeon I was in. Learn to use the tools that are provided...
    @Sirentist I enter the world because it’s new and a fresh world. This is what I am greeted too and ask him to stop yet he continues on...
    2F33067B-2395-4369-A48D-92BC42A82659.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    518F69B9-1CEA-4A5E-9084-82DE2D863B98.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    D9A98FAC-B907-4211-802A-2B6CE728A0FA.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,275Member, Arbiter
    edited April 12

Can I just point out that it's possible to share a dungeon? If you each mine a red pro, then you can each loot the chest within (5?) seconds of each other. You both get the loot.

As for all the screenshots, inconclusive at best.

EXPGaming said:

Not going to be able to prove it again. She or he isn’t gonna do it again because of the screenshots and your post about “Harassment is reportable and bannable

Yes, that's part of why I said that. To stop the behavior. If they don't do it again, that's good, right?

Again, if it continues to happen despite my very public warning here, grab as many screenshots as you can.
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 132Member
    edited April 12

Well, this has been a pretty BS problem and this persisted for months. The first signs of this ability to protector natural containers (Even Part Chests) emerged when the dungeon sharing update got live, Llmmzz used to pro our dungeons during the War, sad that this still persists. However Derpdee protectored my red chest in a space world, well I don’t really mind and I can agree that those are open worlds and you can do what ever you want, but I find it a nuisance that Derpdee just doesn’t want to share with others, you don’t lose anything.... and also, protectoring others dungeons to make sure you get the loot is one thing, but doing so to harrass and psychologically harm others is a whole other deal and should be punished. I used to protector others things before, that I admit, but I really didn’t intend it as griefing, it wasn’t more like making sure I get what I’m supposed to get.

I agree it seems a nasty move to protect a chest when you and another person have both destroyed protectors. I'm not sure why someone would want to do that, since there is no danger to their own loot-- it would only be for the sole purpose of making someone else unable to share in the loot.
  • SimplinSimplin Posts: 79Member

Derpdee has harassed me without stop for several years now.

Jeanie had some of the same problems. Stalking and invasion of privacy.

I went to Lisa for help twice and she was not helpful. She chose to portray his bad behavior here in a forum thread as “his way of expressing himself”.

I ask myself what on earth is this guy’s problem and when will he finally tire of being a [EBL] for absolutely no reason???? Unless someone with authority steps in he won’t.

edited April 18
    Simplin said:

I went to Lisa for help twice and she was not helpful. She chose to portray his bad behavior here in a forum thread as “his way of expressing himself”.

I ask myself what on earth is this guy’s problem and when will he finally tire of being a [EBL] for absolutely no reason???? Unless someone with authority steps in he won’t.

Several years? No.

This is news to me. Jeanie and I have had hatred in game for each other over who is going to block/protect the expiator before the other. And that’s it.

As for stalking and invasion of privacy, that was with you. However You gave several of us in game your information and you told us “to come check your hobby of taking pictures” out. So I did and what I found was inappropriate pictures for younger people. I let several people know to stay away from you.

Yes you did report me to Lisa and yes I did get muted for several weeks. I haven’t said anything inappropriate to or about you since then. So get off your high horse with this. Also I am a she and always have been.

My problem you ask? Is you doing what you are doing here, Trying to make me look bad and yourself look like a helpless innocent angel.
    EXPGaming said:

derpdee said:

Simplin said:

Several years? No.

This is news to me. Jeanie and I have had hatred in game for each other over who is going to block/protect the expiator before the other. And that’s it.

As for stalking and invasion of privacy, that was with you. However You gave several of us in game your information and you told us “to come check your hobby of taking pictures” out. So I did and what I found was inappropriate pictures for younger people. I let several people know to stay away from you.

Yes you did report me to Lisa and yes I did get muted for several weeks. I haven’t said anything inappropriate to or about you since then. So get off your high horse with this. Also I am a she and always have been.

My problem you ask? Is you doing what you are doing here, Trying to make me look bad and yourself look like a helpless innocent angel.
    Well, She/He not our problem you don’t express your gender towards us or anything. Your profile picture, is an older man which lead to thinking you were a guy but i did check your twitter and instagram and say random posts and your name as a female. So once again not our problem if your deepworld player looks like a guy and has been a guy for multiple years. Also you’re reportedly saying He has inappropriate pictures of young people on his whatever and yet you never reported it or said anything. Hm

And so I should assume you are a robot by your forum pic?

I did report it to Lisa. As for what she and he discussed, I have zero clue or a response for you. Not sure what Instagram or twitter accounts you are looking at. I don't share that info here. My in game player is a snow person head with clothes "Nice try". If you truly don't care why respond or say anything. Move on...
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,275Member, Arbiter

Just to clarify. Derpdee said "inappropriate pictures FOR younger people." There is a world of difference there. This is not a defence of Derpdee, as to be honest, I've mostly ignored hell worlds for years because of Jeanie/Derpdee's histories. It's just a clarification on that point.

edited April 18
    AMWhy said:

Just to clarify. Derpdee said "inappropriate pictures FOR younger people." There is a world of difference there. This is not a defence of Derpdee, as to be honest, I've mostly ignored hell worlds for years because of Jeanie/Derpdee's histories. It's just a clarification on that point.

The pictures he takes and posts to his site or several other sites would need to be 18+ to view in the United States. I and other players he asked to view his "art" live in the United States and at the time I was 17 and I can only guess the other players who also viewed his "art" were younger or same age at the time...

I have given up on hell biomes, if you see one with a protector in it shoot me a pm here with world name and I will pull my pro if it is mine.
    Simplin said:

Plain to see. Here he is on the forums claiming I take inappropriate photographs of children.

That is made up (fictional) story intended to be hurtful. No other purpose to it.

Derpdee has harassed me relentlessly for years and admits to being punished for it. His punishment took place in April 2017. His bad behavior did not change during or after his punishment.

I understand that Derpdee sees his continued attempts to be sadistic towards me and others (using protectors to spoil their play) to be a kind of victory or show of intelligence or strength. It is of course instead highly embarrassing, imature and malicious. You are doing this to yourself.

I will not respond to future insults and made up stories here on the forum from Derpdee. This is not an elementary school playground and I have far more important and enjoyable things to attend to.

Re-read what I posted. I have said nothing to you during "because I was muted" or after my punishment tell just about a week ago asking if you needed evokers and thats it. Check chat log in or out of game please. Stop with your lies...

As for using pros on loot that is mine in game that I have earned or found, I will continue to do this. This is why it is allowed again and the way it use to be when the game first came out.

If you don't like me, then why keep bringing things up from the past. Move on Simplin and do not write about me anymore and stop telling people in game I scam and the list goes on...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,867Member
    Can’t Derp just be restricted for a week?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,937Member
    Simple solution; make it so that mech chests can't be protected, just like they did with the component chests.
  • SimplinSimplin Posts: 79Member

Ah, I see. I misread. No cause for harassment either which way.

Punishment should be handed out if the rules aren’t followed. Braking the spirit of the rules should also be punished. Especially when there is a long history of it and no admission of guilt or apology.

Don’t be that guy (or girl).

edited April 19

EXPGaming said:

I think a week is too little. No one is doing a single thing about this whole thing.
    Simplin said:

Ah, I see. I misread. No cause for harassment either which way.

Punishment should be handed out if the rules aren’t followed. Braking the spirit of the rules should also be punished. Especially when there is a long history of it and no admission of guilt or apology.

Don’t be that guy (or girl).

Restricted for what? I have been punished and I have followed the guidelines set forth per Lisa. I haven’t done anything to simplin after the fact. and as we can all see he has a vendetta for me and continues on with his nonsense. He also states “I will not respond to future insults and made up stories here on the forum from Derpdee. This is not an elementary school playground and I have far more important and enjoyable things to attend to.” Yet here he is again posting about me.

He is the one who invited several of us to view his “art” and gave us the information! I and several others didn’t pull this information out of the air! Be the judge for yourself and check his “art” work out if he will give you his site name. I bet he has taken down the photos I viewed!

As for open worlds and game play. Please refer to the original advertisement of the game.

40FEBF9E-966F-42D2-8E45-44D68B8EF320.png
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    Take the free advise @Simplin
    9A69CF76-CDD3-4DFC-9C36-DDC77024A18A.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M