Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patcher

ChickenChicken Posts: 1,368Member
imageimageimageimage
If this isn’t enough because it’s just a few photos I have a video of him dancing and walking in the air. Also he wasflying through blocks you can ask people there
08DA08ED-FA2F-4250-BA12-A62A283D9484.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M
2B39FA69-AF00-4373-B8D2-A8B320FAF448.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M
9F5072E1-59C9-4A85-B133-21D6B4623E97.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M
985B0C02-87BA-4836-99B1-2EB0CD44F4F6.png
2048 x 1536 - 2M

Comments

  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    Yup, he just tried to take 2 dungeons I was in. Thanks to pro’s that was a no go.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    Just tried taking another one of my dungeons and has infinity health.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    I am a witness to his crimes, and he must be punished.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Player not found
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    Sirentist said:

    Player not found

    Interesting
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Posts: 1,246Member
    I am interested in how you can tell that someone else has infinity health. Also, and I'm not taking this person's side, but I have similar screenshots of myself when a world hasn't loaded properly. (I play on PC) I also sometimes fly/fall through blocks, but I can't see them or interact with anything. So I consider this "proof" inconclusive. However, a video of someone flying through dirt and then raiding a dungeon would be damning. 😉
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    That guy got the most dungeons raided in daily challenge. I can see why.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    10 mega bombs all at once didn’t kill him. He slid or glided thru earth, walls and mined most pros in both the dungeons he tried to take from me. But he wasn’t fast enough for my pro laid over the chests.
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    edited April 21
    @derpdee Im no master of knowledge on this, but I have my understand of this games mechanics and Ive dug into deepworld before, Anyways to get to my point, Bomb damage isnt determined on your client, its serversided, the picture below shows what bombs do, but even if you tried editing it, it would still do something to you, as unity has ways of sending data to base functions from the server.

    In Normal english: Bomb godmode is only possible by developers, and Server Lag can cause bombs to deal 0 damage, I have seen it happen before where someone was lagging the world, and someone placed a mega bomb by me and I took 0 damage.

    EDIT: I havent played in about 5 months, so as long as mike didnt change anything, I still believe bomb godmode as you say it is, still impossible :)
    Capture.PNG
    612 x 428 - 23K
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    @Chicken Just looks like typical server lag to me, if you can show a smooth video of him gliding through blocks (Lagging typically shows them almost... teleporting through things) as though its air, then yeah, Sirentist may be able to help. :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    Sploosh said:

    derpdee Im no master of knowledge on this, but I have my understand of this games mechanics and Ive dug into deepworld before, Anyways to get to my point, Bomb damage isnt determined on your client, its serversided, the picture below shows what bombs do, but even if you tried editing it, it would still do something to you, as unity has ways of sending data to base functions from the server.

    In Normal english: Bomb godmode is only possible by developers, and Server Lag can cause bombs to deal 0 damage, I have seen it happen before where someone was lagging the world, and someone placed a mega bomb by me and I took 0 damage.

    EDIT: I havent played in about 5 months, so as long as mike didnt change anything, I still believe bomb godmode as you say it is, still impossible :)

    If the devs can do it, patchers, hackers, and exploiters can do it.
    Sploosh said:

    Chicken Just looks like typical server lag to me, if you can show a smooth video of him gliding through blocks (Lagging typically shows them almost... teleporting through things) as though its air, then yeah, Sirentist may be able to help. :)

    Teleporting is possible, and lag can mask exploits.
  • ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 69Member
    edited April 21
    derpdee said:

    10 mega bombs all at once didn’t kill him. He slid or glided thru earth, walls and mined most pros in both the dungeons he tried to take from me. But he wasn’t fast enough for my pro laid over the chests.

    It doesn’t have to be Bomb Godmode or Infinite Health. I’ve heard of players getting their hands on very fast regeneration speed.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    derpdee said:
    Yes. Ive seen such occurrences. Firstly Id like to point out that he edited the right file, thats the main access point to the unity assets, but what he did was idiotic, as if he did any edits without proper knowledge, he most likely got restricted or banned quite fast. Unity hacking is quite common and easy, and thats why it needs to be dealt with.

    And the ios patches are a bit off my own knowledge, but I know their patches are done through some special app (Charis always talking about said apps ingame, so it snot hard to get info about them :L)

    I really think they should be a bit more tight on hacking... But for now until the devs/arbiters can figure out a way to detect those things, well itll most likely keep happening. Personally? Mike just needs an Anticheat that detects changes in the Player Methods and other Inventory hacks... Ive noticed these "Pc Hackers" are quite incompetent, and dont even TRY to hide their cheats, so as far as I'm concerned, with a little work, mike could easily and quickly detect (And remove) these patchers and hackers...

    Oh yeah and as for the .King. dude theres not really enough evidence to Ban or restrict him, but make sure to record/take screenshots of anything hack related he says, or if you notice theses "Noclips and air walk" hacks again. (try recording them next time, as iDevices have built in screen recorders.)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    We can’t update the game, so I guess we just wait while the world is destroyed.
  • iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 67Member
    Sploosh said:

    derpdee said:
    iDevices have built in screen recorders.)
    Only if you’re on iOS 11 or later.
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    @IronManArcher

    Sploosh said:

    derpdee Im no master of knowledge on this, but I have my understand of this games mechanics and Ive dug into deepworld before, Anyways to get to my point, Bomb damage isnt determined on your client, its serversided, the picture below shows what bombs do, but even if you tried editing it, it would still do something to you, as unity has ways of sending data to base functions from the server.

    In Normal english: Bomb godmode is only possible by developers, and Server Lag can cause bombs to deal 0 damage, I have seen it happen before where someone was lagging the world, and someone placed a mega bomb by me and I took 0 damage.

    EDIT: I havent played in about 5 months, so as long as mike didnt change anything, I still believe bomb godmode as you say it is, still impossible :)

    If the devs can do it, patchers, hackers, and exploiters can do it.
    Sorry to break it to you, but i promise you, Bomb godmode is Digitally IMPOSSIBLE... It just doesnt make sense for a serversided function like that to work ingame. It just wouldnt work. I've been using C# for 4 years now, and I know enough about this to tell you the truth, I once even spoke with Baddev (Deepworld's worst hacker besides Google) and he said it himself; "I tried doing such a thing as bomb godmode, I even tried accessing Deepworld's server port, but I couldn't figure it out"

    Also just to note: Every time google is ingame and gets struct by bombs, he dies, the same thing occurs with almost every other patcher I have ever seen.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    Sploosh said:

    @IronManArcher

    Sploosh said:

    derpdee Im no master of knowledge on this, but I have my understand of this games mechanics and Ive dug into deepworld before, Anyways to get to my point, Bomb damage isnt determined on your client, its serversided, the picture below shows what bombs do, but even if you tried editing it, it would still do something to you, as unity has ways of sending data to base functions from the server.

    In Normal english: Bomb godmode is only possible by developers, and Server Lag can cause bombs to deal 0 damage, I have seen it happen before where someone was lagging the world, and someone placed a mega bomb by me and I took 0 damage.

    EDIT: I havent played in about 5 months, so as long as mike didnt change anything, I still believe bomb godmode as you say it is, still impossible :)

    If the devs can do it, patchers, hackers, and exploiters can do it.
    Sorry to break it to you, but i promise you, Bomb godmode is Digitally IMPOSSIBLE... It just doesnt make sense for a serversided function like that to work ingame. It just wouldnt work. I've been using C# for 4 years now, and I know enough about this to tell you the truth, I once even spoke with Baddev (Deepworld's worst hacker besides Google) and he said it himself; "I tried doing such a thing as bomb godmode, I even tried accessing Deepworld's server port, but I couldn't figure it out"

    Also just to note: Every time google is ingame and gets struct by bombs, he dies, the same thing occurs with almost every other patcher I have ever seen.
    Who are you in game? Youre not Sploosh so why are you impersonating them on forums? I know Google, Ayden and probably more have access to .Sploosh.'s account since he sold it when he quit.
Sign In or Register to comment.