Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Deepworld Dream

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
edited April 24 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Howdy fellers, you know what time it is? That’s right, idea time. Although, I did not think up these ideas with a conscious mind. They struck me last night and almost made me late this morning. Without further, nevermind, not doing that again.

The first part I noticed was that there were different tiers of protectors. From what I remember, they each looked different (like normal pro v brain pro), and their color scheme matched that of the material they were composef of (the tiers are the main ores, such as brass/iron (normal pro), diamond, onyx, and platinum). They also could be set to either square fields or the circular field.

The next thing I saw was that every weapon and tool (cannons, pistols, tools...) had a platinum version as well. This isn’t that big, but boy did they look great. They only took 50 plat, as well. I don’t know if the people who made them with 100 were refunded, I just work here.

There were also a LOT more plants and clothes, and they even got combined. Im talking about broccoli hats, apple core costumes... I guess whatever you can reuse in the wasteland, you should! NOTE: These were most likely craftable clothes 😉

Another thing witnessed by my dream eyes, and I saved the best for last here, is a ton of new private world options! You can set the textures for your world (homemade or in the crown store (which could also have player creations on it (with a crown tax so the dev team gets money too))), switch between builders mode or explorers mode (you can only mine or build in builders mode (this could be in any world, I couldn’t tell)), create your own mobs, set what clothes characters should wear, edit androids for better story worlds, play on them offline (the world will update when you reconnect)... it was awesome. Hopefully there’s more that I’ll remember later.

That being said, @mikelaurence , feel free to use any of them or the ones that I type later. If Deepworld one day became like the one I saw, and the one many of you have probably thought of, it has the potential to be the next big game.
Post edited by IronManArcher on

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    edited April 24
    Yes, I think it’s kind of weird that I dreamt about Deepworld, too.

NOTE: There were also a lot more players, and Times Square was a market again.
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bbbbbbbbbPosts: 48Member
    I had a dream about DW once. It was right after I found my first Notch and I think I found like 30 notches or something in the dream, then woke up and was very disappointed
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bbbbbbbbbPosts: 48Member
    EXPGaming said:

We all had dreams. But listen up, games dead. There’s no such thing as dreams

Well ok Mr. Edgy
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,293Member
    edited June 3

I had a dream about the game being alive and well

emphasis on the word "dream"