Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Maze Project

mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 790Member
edited April 25 in Events
This is the start of a maze project that we would like the community to help build. We are looking for builders with their own creativity to build parts of the Maze Project.The world is currently being planned out and soon we would like to start building. The world will be influenced by Race City and will be open as soon as possible.
Remember this is currently in the planning stage and if players would like to help out then we will move on.
If you would like to build then ask here or suggest any feedback on this thread.

The world The Great Maze will be used for now to host events for players to win onyx-the world is ready and if anyone can suggest a time for it then we will start the first Great Maze asap.
69958BFB-DCCB-4CBF-B6B7-B61BA86F3368.png
1334 x 750 - 2M
4578B78D-0F7D-4E6B-88FA-1A32C00639D5.png
1334 x 750 - 2M
ยซ1

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,140Member
    I signed up for the project.it looks like a fun idea!
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member

Can I help?

• FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,235Member
    I'd love to help too. I've got a 3 month summer holiday starting tomorrow, and this seems like the perfect excuse for a return to deepworld.
    This is starting to look like deepworld's next big project :)
    @mikelaurence should get involved. Wonder when he will have his summer vacation from work :)
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 790Member

Detech and Firelore can start building as there areas are now clear. The other builders can start but you will needn’t to clear it out as you go,FlynnXD and EXP your areas are almost clear

edited May 1
    Someone please drain liquids from my area. Some of the liquid ia now behind walls and people on PC/android can go through those walls.image
    Screenshot_20190501-103349.jpg
    1149 x 641 - 397K
    Tip for those building mazes the first time: Through my past maze building experience I have learned that if you want your maze to have a certain element of art to it, it's better to map out your art that you would like to incorporate into your maze first, and then adjust that art to your maze as your building it.

I am making mechanical gear to have them as part of my maze :
    Screenshot_20190501-103148.jpg
    1466 x 1080 - 851K

Wow that was fast! Thanks to whomever removed all that sticky fluid!!!

If you can, please also deal with this troublesome corner :)

THANK YOU MOFC1991!!! :)

Dear builders who are part of the project.
    If you have spare time, please help excavate backdrop around the cogs. I currently have no apple device :(

Thank you Patrick for removing most of the backdrop!!! Please also remove these pros, I need to build there lol

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 69Member
    mofc1991 said:

-DIGGING FINISHED-

Can alone the builders start there mazes asap and if you don’t know now where you are building then please message me or if you wish to change the area you are building in then also tell me!๐Ÿ™‚

Am I able to half my plot with someone? Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™d be able to fill a full one
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter

I'll help when I'm done with mine. (although that could be a while in itself!)

Was going to equip all gears with cry blocks, but people say it's hard to tell what it is from far with the cry blocks.

Mofc do you know where my area is, i cant find it
    Well I guess we'll never see this get sponsored or complete, its a shame

Should we do a maze with what has been built so far for players to do for fun and win 40 onyx to commemorate what the builders have done with there time too then see it come to an end๐Ÿ˜…

mofc1991 said:

Should we do a maze with what has been built so far for players to do for fun and win 40 onyx to commemorate what the builders have done with there time too then see it come to an end๐Ÿ˜…

Yeah thats a good idea
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter

My section is 70% done and links to Kyree123 and whoever is above me (FlynnXd or EXP). It's a challenge just to get to either of them and already fully playable. I'll keep working and complete it within the next two weeks for sure.

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 69Member
    edited June 8
    Are we gonna finish the maze project b4 August?

If we could do it near the end of deepworld I can sponsor all my stuff.

Sounds good guys!