Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW BUILDING COMP?

J0SM0J0SM0 Posts: 5Member
Hey guys. Its Polysphere. As Im almost to highschool, I wont be on as much like i used to. Should I do a huge building comp and giveout huge prizes? View Prizes below:

1st place: 3 large steam jets, 28 onyx

2nd place: 2 large steam jets, 10 onyx

3rd: 1 large steam jet

4th: 1 Mammoth head, 1 hunter, 9 onyx

5th: 1 hunter and 8 onyx

If i decide to do this comp, i dont really think the prizes are fair because this would be my first time hosting a comp. I would appreciate if anyone can help me with the prizes (AGAIN THIS IS ONLY IF I DECIDE TO DO THIS COMP!)

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member
    edited April 26

Crazy good incentive to build If this all falls through. I vote yes, go forward with the comp.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    Nope. Too many large steam jets to be legitimate. This is where I quit.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 726Member

I’m in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    i'd be in for a lsj.
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 135Member

I honestly wonder if you have ever built a structure which is not for the purpose of mocking or farming. Visit Geneva.

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 726Member

Just because a structure is built for mocking/trolling doesn’t mean it can’t be a great build!

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member
    At this point who cares if stuff is duplicated...
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    edited April 27

At this point who cares if stuff is duplicated...

I do, they could be removed like they were before and I hope Mike does remove them when he gets some spare time aswell as update the game
  • J0SM0J0SM0 Posts: 5Member
    Hey guys its Poly. Just wanted to let you guys know that there might be a high chance ill do this comp but just a reminder that there is also a chance I might not. Ill do my decision on May 21st.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,141Member
    J0SM0 said:

Hey guys its Poly. Just wanted to let you guys know that there might be a high chance ill do this comp but just a reminder that there is also a chance I might not. Ill do my decision on May 21st.

Please make sure you provide information about how you got the 6 LSJs.
    We don't want you getting banned and leaving the building community hanging during the comp.
    Well @Detech i bought the large steam jets from players and I won 2 from other building competitions.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 790Member

Any specific names? Lol

Dont remember it was when they werent rare
    edited May 2
    J0SM0 said:

Well @Detech i bought the large steam jets from players and I won 2 from other building competitions.

I donโ€™t remember you winning any official competitions.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,141Member
    edited May 2
    J0SM0 said:

They were always rare. I got every player who won an LSJ recorded in the Race City comp, and one extra LSJ @mikelaurence handed out to @IronManArcher. There should be about 27 LSJs in DW. I will ask around to see who sold you the jets to make sure your legit and noone can ban you for duping. Whats your ingame name that you bought jets with?
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    Detech said:

J0SM0 said:

They were always rare. I got every player who won an LSJ recorded in the Race City comp, and one extra LSJ @mikelaurence handed out to @IronManArcher. There should be about 27 LSJs in DW. I will ask around to see who sold you the jets to make sure your legit and noone can ban you for duping. Whats your ingame name that you bought jets with?
    Stupid players.. sorry JudgeJudy have made lsjs so common may as well be worth 10 onyx. @mikelaurence you need to do something or this game is going to die very very soon.
  • RedolantRedolant Posts: 200Member
    Mike had personally given me an LSJ for completing the first Quarry mini game in a normal sized world too.
    MY JETS!! Nooooooo