Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

DW Scammer List

AventailAventail [STEAM]Posts: 18Member
Hello friends! Today I built a world called "DW Scammer List" with Deepworld's most recent list of scammers. I will update this regularly and I will list scammers who I see and am told about. If you have been scammed, feel free to comment their username here or find me in game and tell me! All of the lists can be found in alphabetical order based on the first letter of the scammer's name

World: DW Scammer List

Also comment here any known scammers I can add to the list :)

image0.png
1334 x 750 - 5M

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,211Member

The problem with these kind of lists are that anyone can easily get someone's name on there, and the fact that one could just create an alt or change their name pretty much renders these lists useless.

I agree. I have been called a scammer several times. Due to me blocking the expiator in hell biomes.
  • EXPGamingEXPGaming Posts: 155Member
    derpdee said:

The problem with these kind of lists are that anyone can easily get someone's name on there, and the fact that one could just create an alt or change their name pretty much renders these lists useless.

I agree. I have been called a scammer several times. Due to me blocking the expiator in hell biomes.
    Not only that.
  • AventailAventail [STEAM]Posts: 18Member
    ok be ungrateful then, i was just trying to help smh
  • SimplinSimplin Posts: 75Member
    Aventail said:

If I were to create a list of scammers and add your name to it how would you feel? Bad.
    Does everyone have the same definition of scamming? No.
    Do good intentions mean good result? No.

No one is being ungrateful. Think about it.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    I could be a scammer
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 129Member

Random people call me a scammer by cowardly placing plaques. They could at least do it in front of me, if they do not wish to confront me their claims are baseless and without evidence.

• IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 109Member
    Aventail said:

Nobody asked for this list, as wrong or accurate or easily modified as it may be, so don't act like we're the indignant ones.