Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

The Truth, the Whole Truth, and nothing But The Truth

SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
Well, I've been trying to fix things since I screwed up my life about 50-60 days ago.

I know this is going to be a shocker for everyone, but I need to admit and resolve these issues before they become any worse.
Just know that before I say anything, leave @Area_51 (mutiny) out of this, Shes got nothing to do with any of my sins and I only wanted to be her friend.

Around 50 days ago, I was doing something... Un-Allowed, and I really screwed up. I was patching, yes I was patching. I never realized how much that it would affect me later on, but I wish to say this sort of apology and statement to @Sirentist

lets spill it all... my accounts, Ingame Im google.com, out of game, Im Colonel CornCob in discord (< Mr Code />), on forums, Im Sploosh.

lets say what I did wrong: I used forbidden cheats from iOS hacking apps. I severely regret it now that it has come down to effecting me ingame and in real life.

I would like to point something out... Ingame, I havent joined often, and I don't know whats up and happening, but I have seen the posts, the complaints, the blaming... all over some hacker who claims to be Google.com, using some kind of strange pc world scanner of sorts, and I know that said person is Bad Developer. Bad Developer as far as I know has the original client. He has posted on discord and 3rd party forums about his client "BLYTZ" and I hope with this information people will finally just stop believing Im some evil hacker who wants to kill a game thats already in the midst of dying..

Lets talk about friends: I dont really actually have many friends, I guess Mutiny, fall, mihir, leela, and some of the well known people used to be my friends, as of now, fall and mutiny are the only ones who seem to respect me or respect my representations of apology.
And for those who are wondering, the art thing i started.. It was part of my sort of apology for the game, i put my love into drawings to show how much I did care about this game and its players.

So Sirentist, if you appreciate what I am saying and have the chance to read this through, I hope you can understand my apology and hopefully fill in the gaps of this long going issue and story from me, I hope you can see what I want to be in this community and that I regret my choices of ruining a game that I spent my money, time, creativity, and care into.

Im willing to start over, delete everything from google.com if you want, even the worlds if you really want, I wish i could keep the cloths I collected but if those needed to be refreshed too I'd be fine with that, I want to follow as people ask, I know many people have probably said things along the lines of "he needs to be sent to hell forever" "he needs to have his account wiped then Ip banned" and similar things... But I want to be able to join a world and be able to say hello to my friends, I would manually write an apology to this games creator 5 times over if I needed to. I do care and I will show that, its up to this games community if they want to finally accept me and understand my apologies

If Im really just banned from the forums again forever and no one ever sees this, well thatd be fine by me, Im simply begging for a second chance that I have a very small chance of receiving.

well thats all I have in me to say,

Sincerely,
Google.com (Taylor)

Comments

• EXPGamingEXPGaming Posts: 155Member
    Sploosh said:

Well, I've been trying to fix things since I screwed up my life about 50-60 days ago.

I know this is going to be a shocker for everyone, but I need to admit and resolve these issues before they become any worse.
    Just know that before I say anything, leave @Area_51 (mutiny) out of this, Shes got nothing to do with any of my sins and I only wanted to be her friend.

Around 50 days ago, I was doing something... Un-Allowed, and I really screwed up. I was patching, yes I was patching. I never realized how much that it would affect me later on, but I wish to say this sort of apology and statement to @Sirentist

lets spill it all... my accounts, Ingame Im google.com, out of game, Im Colonel CornCob in discord (< Mr Code />), on forums, Im Sploosh.

lets say what I did wrong: I used forbidden cheats from iOS hacking apps. I severely regret it now that it has come down to effecting me ingame and in real life.

I would like to point something out... Ingame, I havent joined often, and I don't know whats up and happening, but I have seen the posts, the complaints, the blaming... all over some hacker who claims to be Google.com, using some kind of strange pc world scanner of sorts, and I know that said person is Bad Developer. Bad Developer as far as I know has the original client. He has posted on discord and 3rd party forums about his client "BLYTZ" and I hope with this information people will finally just stop believing Im some evil hacker who wants to kill a game thats already in the midst of dying..

Lets talk about friends: I dont really actually have many friends, I guess Mutiny, fall, mihir, leela, and some of the well known people used to be my friends, as of now, fall and mutiny are the only ones who seem to respect me or respect my representations of apology.
    And for those who are wondering, the art thing i started.. It was part of my sort of apology for the game, i put my love into drawings to show how much I did care about this game and its players.

So Sirentist, if you appreciate what I am saying and have the chance to read this through, I hope you can understand my apology and hopefully fill in the gaps of this long going issue and story from me, I hope you can see what I want to be in this community and that I regret my choices of ruining a game that I spent my money, time, creativity, and care into.

Im willing to start over, delete everything from google.com if you want, even the worlds if you really want, I wish i could keep the cloths I collected but if those needed to be refreshed too I'd be fine with that, I want to follow as people ask, I know many people have probably said things along the lines of "he needs to be sent to hell forever" "he needs to have his account wiped then Ip banned" and similar things... But I want to be able to join a world and be able to say hello to my friends, I would manually write an apology to this games creator 5 times over if I needed to. I do care and I will show that, its up to this games community if they want to finally accept me and understand my apologies

If Im really just banned from the forums again forever and no one ever sees this, well thatd be fine by me, Im simply begging for a second chance that I have a very small chance of receiving.

well thats all I have in me to say,

Sincerely,
    Google.com (Taylor)

Hm.
    Second chance? I feel bad and i don’t at the same exact time, you made many alts to still play the game while using scans and these hacks. I’m guessing you weren’t the first person to discover it all but, many other people decided to take action of this exploits and use it for their advantage and went beyond just scanning worlds and mining faster. They started to dupe which lead to the economy of deepworld to crash insanely. Many players have quit since the rise of the exploiters and the decrease in values in items of their own and in general. Anyways it doesn’t matter about friends. All you need is to get respect from everyone or just about everyone. You don’t need to actually be friends with them. You lost many friends that was your fault but you can just be a respectful player to all of us. There’s no such thing in forgiveness unless people are willingly trying to forgive you. And i see how you said “i didn’t know how it would affect me later in..” That’s why you should think before you do stupid things. It’s just common sense. Like really common sense and why would you ever wanna cheat in a game you love and especially you coming back and begging to restart over? And not to blame it on you harshly but you did sort of killed the game with the other people. ~ ExP
    “I regret my choices of ruining a game that I spent my money, time, creativity, and care into. “
    Let me just add one more thing. Your creativity was just destroying the game completely. Your time was just to destroy the game still. Caring into the game was just destroying.
    Although once again i’m. Sort of blaming you on this and not. I’m trying not to be a harsh person. I know i’m a really harsh person but i try and really try not too.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,211Member
    I know for sure that Google.com and baddev are world scanners (I think baddev quit) (They literally dont even TRY to hide that they hack)
    I think .jack. or the alts of jack. are also world scanners...

I know this is a bit weird to say, but try asking google how he does it, hes weird and constantly admits/talks about that stuff so Who knows maybe he will tell ya how they do it and then you can like... patch it or something?? Im not sure how that works. Im only saying this considering the thing he said on discord, Ive attached his announcement on falls server below... also apparently according to "google's" announcement, his hacking alts are baddev, I doubt that but i haven't seen google alts in.. weeks?

Huh...
    derpdee said:

I know for sure that Google.com and baddev are world scanners (I think baddev quit) (They literally dont even TRY to hide that they hack)
    I think .jack. or the alts of jack. are also world scanners...

I know this is a bit weird to say, but try asking google how he does it, hes weird and constantly admits/talks about that stuff so Who knows maybe he will tell ya how they do it and then you can like... patch it or something?? Im not sure how that works. Im only saying this considering the thing he said on discord, Ive attached his announcement on falls server below... also apparently according to "google's" announcement, his hacking alts are baddev, I doubt that but i haven't seen google alts in.. weeks?

Huh...

What does this have to do with anything? All you’re saying is He’s weird and Constantly admits things..

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,268Member, Arbiter

For anyone who didn't get derpdee's post, it was a copy of a post from sploosh (google.com) before he decided to 'come clean'. All I seen here is a kid who got caught cheating and is now saying anything he can to not be punished.

Sirentist and Everywhen have been working really hard to stop the cheats and they are doing a great job. Google.com is just another one of them.

Anyone can cheat if they really put their mind to it. In my opinion, those who decide to should face year long bans minimum. It is these cheat sheets who have ruined the economy and have changed the game irreparably.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 327Member
    I knew it.....
  • SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    EXPGaming said:

Second chance? I feel bad and i don’t at the same exact time, you made many alts to still play the game while using scans and these hacks. I’m guessing you weren’t the first person to discover it all but, many other people decided to take action of this exploits and use it for their advantage and went beyond just scanning worlds and mining faster. They started to dupe which lead to the economy of deepworld to crash insanely. Many players have quit since the rise of the exploiters and the decrease in values in items of their own and in general. Anyways it doesn’t matter about friends. All you need is to get respect from everyone or just about everyone. You don’t need to actually be friends with them. You lost many friends that was your fault but you can just be a respectful player to all of us. There’s no such thing in forgiveness unless people are willingly trying to forgive you. And i see how you said “i didn’t know how it would affect me later in..” That’s why you should think before you do stupid things. It’s just common sense. Like really common sense and why would you ever wanna cheat in a game you love and especially you coming back and begging to restart over? And not to blame it on you harshly but you did sort of killed the game with the other people. ~ ExP

They arent my alts though, baddevs the one who invented this world scanning crap as Ive heard, and him and jack. or similar people are the only ones I think who have the client
    edited May 3
    EXPGaming said:

“I regret my choices of ruining a game that I spent my money, time, creativity, and care into. “
    Let me just add one more thing. Your creativity was just destroying the game completely. Your time was just to destroy the game still. Caring into the game was just destroying.
    Although once again i’m. Sort of blaming you on this and not. I’m trying not to be a harsh person. I know i’m a really harsh person but i try and really try not too.

So... Me using a runspeed cheat and a mining fast cheat on my ipad 50 days ago destroyed the game??? Maybe you shouldve said this to Me_Crown_king..
    All of you guys have a bad reflection of emotions coming from me just because someone pretends to be me. How would you feel if someone with overpowered cheats stole your identity and got a whole community to dislike you. And you dont have to do the whole "Im sorta blaming you on this and not" thing because I already just admitted to it. Whatever happens next is Sirentists Choice.
    edited May 3
    AMWhy said:

For anyone who didn't get derpdee's post, it was a copy of a post from sploosh (google.com) before he decided to 'come clean'. All I seen here is a kid who got caught cheating and is now saying anything he can to not be punished.

Sirentist and Everywhen have been working really hard to stop the cheats and they are doing a great job. Google.com is just another one of them.

Anyone can cheat if they really put their mind to it. In my opinion, those who decide to should face year long bans minimum. It is these cheat sheets who have ruined the economy and have changed the game irreparably.

Youve got it wrong, the dupers are the ones who ruined the game, I could see how world scanning COULD have ruined the game further, but thankfully it doesnt seem baddev just gives things out like candy to kids. Say Baddev DID do this, everyone would have 0 reasons to go mining and the game would eventually die, but it seems its still alive. I do appreciate Sirentists choices against the cheaters, but when people are dead set that Im ruining a game that I dont even join anymore (Because I have to chase my friends and get them to stop moving just so I can say hi to them..) unless Im just talking.
    Maybe me talking to my friends on discord is somehow ruining the game too? Why dont you go ahead and blame me being alive for ruining the game also... As I stated above, no one seems to have any remorse for my apologies, and It seems they simply want me to get punished again. I've already waited 50-60 days of my 180 day restriction, and I DO plan on waiting out the next 110-120 days, Because if this community feels I'll magically become a good person by forcing me to spend half a year playing in a game where I CANT talk, mine, trade, or place then Fine, I would be fine with that. This all may be a useless cry of me anyways, as its still sirentists choice to do whatever she wants with me
    Apparently a random account on discord told me to stop playing and some... Less Appropriate language, So Okay then. I guess the only way to make people happy is for me to stop playing until this whole post has an outcome.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,211Member
    Sploosh said:

Apparently a random account on discord told me to stop playing and some... Less Appropriate language, So Okay then. I guess the only way to make people happy is for me to stop playing until this whole post has an outcome.

BYe.
  • ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 55Member
    Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

So... Me using a runspeed cheat and a mining fast cheat on my ipad 50 days ago destroyed the game??? Maybe you shouldve said this to Me_Crown_king..
    All of you guys have a bad reflection of emotions coming from me just because someone pretends to be me. How would you feel if someone with overpowered cheats stole your identity and got a whole community to dislike you. And you dont have to do the whole "Im sorta blaming you on this and not" thing because I already just admitted to it. Whatever happens next is Sirentists Choice.
    Just as a starting point, I’m not trying to be harsh/point fingers or to undermine any part of your apology...

Firstly, we don’t really have a clear understanding of Baddev impersonating you. You’ve only said that he did it, not when, causing confusion and therefore repeated comments which include the same theme, you supposedly World Scanning. This is most likely why people point fingers at you.

Secondly, you talk about (in this quote) about impersonating others. Despite this your forums name is Sploosh. This would most definitely leave a stain on Sploosh’s reputation if he ever decides to come back. I don’t think he would receive a very warm welcome back.

On a side note, I think you should just reiterate somethings (For example, whether you are or are not Sploosh) and clear up some claims. Besides this I think you should just leave this post as it is and wait for Sirentist/Everywhen to see it.
    Detech said:

Not sure if you realize this, but making an apology and going on about people having 'no remorse' makes your apology look less sincere. And when you go on about how your actions did not effect the game that much and shift the weight by saying 'its up to Sirentist now', it just makes your apology look that much less of an apology. People might think that your demanding forgivness and removal of the punishment imposed on you for cheating, rather than seeing the fact that you realise your wrongdoing in your apology. If what you really wanted was to restore your good name in the community, then focus on that - apologise, and let the comunity evaluate and decide.

You can't really demand people to respect you.

I'm Sorry Thats not what I meant to imply, I was simply showing how some people don't care if I apologize or not, and I dont mind, thats their opinion

Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

Just as a starting point, I’m not trying to be harsh/point fingers or to undermine any part of your apology...

Firstly, we don’t really have a clear understanding of Baddev impersonating you. You’ve only said that he did it, not when, causing confusion and therefore repeated comments which include the same theme, you supposedly World Scanning. This is most likely why people point fingers at you.

Secondly, you talk about (in this quote) about impersonating others. Despite this your forums name is Sploosh. This would most definitely leave a stain on Sploosh’s reputation if he ever decides to come back. I don’t think he would receive a very warm welcome back.

On a side note, I think you should just reiterate somethings (For example, whether you are or are not Sploosh) and clear up some claims. Besides this I think you should just leave this post as it is and wait for Sirentist/Everywhen to see it.
    Apologies again, I stated I was google.com, I forgot to mention I am NOT sploosh, and Im not trying to impersonate him, I'm not sure how to put it, when I saw him ingame before he quit, he was actually a really professional person, so I liked that style of personality and decided to "continue" it with a friendly account that makes art.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    Sploosh said:

Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

Apologies again, I stated I was google.com, I forgot to mention I am NOT sploosh, and Im not trying to impersonate him, I'm not sure how to put it, when I saw him ingame before he quit, he was actually a really professional person, so I liked that style of personality and decided to "continue" it with a friendly account that makes art.
    Oh, sorry for thinking you were llmmzz and telling you my deep thoughts about how you really turned around.

That’s a stay-on-forums-but-get-restricted-a-little-in-game-only-for-a-bit-though vote from me 🌝
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 129Member
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    PatrickR said:
    They’ve gotten better over the years.
    Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

People have stole my identity and you act like no one in this game has ever had their identity stolen. But so what if you got the whole community to dislike you. There was a reason for it because you people ruined the game and community itself.

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 259Member
    EXPGaming said:

Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

People have stole my identity and you act like no one in this game has ever had their identity stolen. But so what if you got the whole community to dislike you. There was a reason for it because you people ruined the game and community itself.

hes complaining about stealing identities and hes out here stealing Sploosh's lmao
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Posts: 111Member
    edited May 4
    Here before this thread is locked and @Sploosh (or whoever the hell you are) is banned!

I'm sorry, but when you installed those cheats you knew what you were doing and were aware of the consequences. If they let you get away with it just because of some apology, then whats stopping others from doing the same?

I would be able to sympathise more if I felt like this was a genuine apology, but this just feels like a desperate last attempt to avoid getting banned.

Before I was banned, I posted an apology not in the hopes of being unbanned, but rather to genuinely show my remorse to the community. I feel that it made my departure a lot less frowned upon. I would suggest you do the same, but I suppose that it's a bit late for that.

I do really like your art though. I wouldn't object to you remaining on the forums.
  • AventailAventail [STEAM]Posts: 18Member

Here before this thread is locked and @Sploosh (or whoever the hell you are) is banned!

I'm sorry, but when you installed those cheats you knew what you were doing and were aware of the consequences. If they let you get away with it just because of some apology, then whats stopping others from doing the same?

I would be able to sympathise more if I felt like this was a genuine apology, but this just feels like a desperate last attempt to avoid getting banned.

Before I was banned, I posted an apology not in the hopes of being unbanned, but rather to genuinely show my remorse to the community. I feel that it made my departure a lot less frowned upon. I would suggest you do the same, but I suppose that it's a bit late for that.

I do really like your art though. I wouldn't object to you remaining on the forums.

hey crystal king whats ur discord
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 109Member
    It's not up to @Sirentist to fill the gaps and explain for you, this whole thing is essentially admitting to cheating and then shirking responsibility. If you want that respect, and forgiveness at the least, you do the talking, and we as the community will do what we will with it while you wait. I'm telling you man, as someone who has also screwed up and been given chances here, it might as well be your profession to be honest and let people go at their own pace. That was the only way I was able to retain friendships and get along with the admins.

Repeating a mistake cannot be outdone by 5 apologies to the devs, it only shows you are purposely not developing and learning from actions.
    Tescos said:

EXPGaming said:

Sploosh said:

EXPGaming said:

hes complaining about stealing identities and hes out here stealing Sploosh's lmao
    As I explained before, I only used sploosh's name because I liked him and his way of thinking, and noticed there was no forum sploosh, so I continued him by uploading art. So its okay if you think of it as Identity theft, Thats just your opinion.
    Ivory said:

It's not up to @Sirentist to fill the gaps and explain for you, this whole thing is essentially admitting to cheating and then shirking responsibility. If you want that respect, and forgiveness at the least, you do the talking, and we as the community will do what we will with it while you wait. I'm telling you man, as someone who has also screwed up and been given chances here, it might as well be your profession to be honest and let people go at their own pace. That was the only way I was able to retain friendships and get along with the admins.

Repeating a mistake cannot be outdone by 5 apologies to the devs, it only shows you are purposely not developing and learning from actions.

But i didnt repeat a mistake, I just used cheats a while back and have been trying to fix it.
    I'm also sorry that you dont think of my words as genuine, I was born with a semi sociopath-ic disorder, so apologies if I sound a little dull. Im not trying to shove the responsibility on sirentist, I just don't know what else to say...
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,268Member, Arbiter

" I only used sploosh's name because I liked him and his way of thinking, and noticed there was no forum sploosh, so I continued him by uploading art. So its okay if you think of it as Identity theft, Thats just your opinion."

Under the guise of sploosh you spoke about google.com (yourself) as a third person. That is 100%, undeniable identity theft right there.

The best course of action from here is to stop talking. By arguing, you are just digging deeper.

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Okay, I let this go on for a while just to see where it would go but yeah, enough's enough.
This discussion has been closed.