Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSJ owner's List:

DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,141Member
edited May 6 in General
Hey guys, the market has started to be overflowed with dupped LSJs (Large Steam Jets).
Luckily unlike other items, LSJ's are only handed out by Mike, so here is a list of ALL LSJ's ever handed out.
Lets come together as a community to solve at least one duped item problem together!

Winners of Race City (11 LSJs):
@Electrox - 1 LSJ
@Grymus - 1 LSJ
TSM_Lily (now Evade_Lily) - 1 LSJ
DFN (aka OkZC) (now Ros) - 1 LSJ
Mazin - 1 LSJ
@Redolant (Chuuya) - 2 LSJs (+1 LSJ sais mike gave him)
Killerpoohbear - 1LSJ
Fraello - 1LSJ
@Daylight (Daylight.) - 1LSJ
Crash - 1LSJ

Race City Organizers (13 LSJs):
@detech - 0 LSJs (had 3, 2 sold, 1 awarded to BonBon)
@racerdog - 2LSJs
@Everywhen - 1 LSJ
@RiptideTD - 1 LSJ
@AMENAZZY - 1 LSJ
@Bastian7 - 1 LSJ
@mofc1991 - 1 LSJ
@TealHyena - 1 LSJ
@PIPTR0 - 1 LSJ
@FlynnXD - 1 LSJ
@fredwardthegreat - 1 LSJs
@IronManArcher - 2LSJs (one LSJ Mike gave for Barnabus Project)

(2 LSJs)
@BonBon - 1 LSJ (for 1st place Novice Landmark Comp)
@AMWhy (Firelore) - 1 LSJ (for 2nd place in Expert Landmark Comp)

People who bought LSJs (2LSJs)
Two people bought LSJs from me (I will remember them and post here)

Race City Stash (4 LSJs)
held by me (detech) for Race Awards

Total LSJs: 32

All other LSJ's are duped and having one, or buying one can get you banned or restricted.
If you are about to buy an LSJ, make sure to verify with this list before buying.

If you are in this list, or bought an LSJ from anyone in this list, please post here to legitimise your LSJ.

Cheers.

Comments

• derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    Have you ran this “All other LSJ's are duped and having one, or buying one can get you banned or restricted.
    If you are about to buy an LSJ, make sure to verify with this list before buying.” past mike or new mods. Lol
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    Cheers!
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited May 6
    derpdee said:

Have you ran this “All other LSJ's are duped and having one, or buying one can get you banned or restricted.
    If you are about to buy an LSJ, make sure to verify with this list before buying.” past mike or new mods. Lol

I actually asked Detech if he happened to have a list. My next person to ask was gonna be IronManArcher. I figured between the two of them, they would have a good idea of which LSJ's were legit and which ones were dupes.

ETA:
    And yes, trading in known duped items will indeed get you restricted.
    edited May 6
    Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

I actually asked Detech if he happened to have a list. My next person to ask was gonna be IronManArcher. I figured between the two of them, they would have a good idea of which LSJ's were legit and which ones were dupes.
    This list seems right. We must strike down the jet dupers!
    Tetris has one and read comments. He just showed one of his Alts.
    DCB51628-633E-475E-ACA8-8445E43F22D1.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    And here is wavy offering me 3...
    5EA7CA19-619E-46CB-850D-A2FA32D588BC.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    edited May 6
    derpdee said:

derpdee said:

Tetris. seems like he bought his, and the origin of Wavy’s is unknown. Action suggested.

Edit: I have more screenshots if required.

EDIT TWO: Wavy claims that the lsjs were bought from DemZi and a new/tutorial looking account which he forgot the name of. Both sound sketchy. Suggested action: jet removal (if possible) and several day suspension if any at all (they spent onyx on buying these, and it is most likely not their fault (unless they’re not telling the truth))
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
    5A301816-9FA0-438C-92B9-4BE193871B34.png
    1136 x 640 - 731K
    1E0360F5-3338-45FB-9971-B3C737DA7EC9.png
    1136 x 640 - 731K
    E70AF600-32C0-49A3-8AFD-E7F15CB88204.png
    1136 x 640 - 739K
    EXPGaming said:

Detech said:

Hey guys, the market has started to be overflowed with dupped LSJs (Large Steam Jets).
    Luckily unlike other items, LSJ's are only handed out by Mike, so here is a list of ALL LSJ's ever handed out.
    Lets come together as a community to solve at least one duped item problem together!

@Electrox - 1 LSJ
    @Grymus - 1 LSJ
    Mazin - 1 LSJ
    Killerpoohbear - 1LSJ
    Fraello - 1LSJ
    Crash - 1LSJ

@racerdog - 2LSJs
    @Everywhen - 1 LSJ
    @RiptideTD - 1 LSJ
    @AMENAZZY - 1 LSJ
    @Bastian7 - 1 LSJ
    @mofc1991 - 1 LSJ
    @TealHyena - 1 LSJ
    @PIPTR0 - 1 LSJ
    @FlynnXD - 1 LSJ

(2 LSJs)

Race City Stash (4 LSJs)

All other LSJ's are duped and having one, or buying one can get you banned or restricted.
    If you are about to buy an LSJ, make sure to verify with this list before buying.

If you are in this list, or bought an LSJ from anyone in this list, please post here to legitimise your LSJ.

Cheers.

I just wanna clarify i have 3 LSJ. But i sold one to Wavy. People are accusing me of Hacking and duping or whatever. I’m not the only guy who has the highest LSJ. Just because i have 3 of them doesn’t make me a duper or whatever.

Wait, what’s your ign?
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,141Member
    edited May 6
    EXPGaming said:

Detech said:

@Electrox - 1 LSJ
    @Grymus - 1 LSJ
    Mazin - 1 LSJ
    Killerpoohbear - 1LSJ
    Fraello - 1LSJ
    Crash - 1LSJ

@racerdog - 2LSJs
    @Everywhen - 1 LSJ
    @RiptideTD - 1 LSJ
    @AMENAZZY - 1 LSJ
    @Bastian7 - 1 LSJ
    @mofc1991 - 1 LSJ
    @TealHyena - 1 LSJ
    @PIPTR0 - 1 LSJ
    @FlynnXD - 1 LSJ

(2 LSJs)

Race City Stash (4 LSJs)

Cheers.

I just wanna clarify i have 3 LSJ. But i sold one to Wavy. People are accusing me of Hacking and duping or whatever. I’m not the only guy who has the highest LSJ. Just because i have 3 of them doesn’t make me a duper or whatever.

Hey EXP, please let us know whom you bought your LSJs from.
    We just need to make sure you bought legit LSJs.

Guys please help gathering info from the players in the list to see who still has their jets, and who sold their jets and to whom.
  • DaylightDaylight unknown Posts: 35Member

I sold my Large steam jet to @leela.

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,279Member, Arbiter

I still own mine and it's going in the museum at Clockwise. I don't ever plan to sell it.

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 69Member
    edited May 6
    I’m pretty sure @ArcanGrave had a few LSJs before it’s duping started.

I know for a fact I sold him one (of which I bought from Chuuya)
    However he also had others

P.S. Mazin sold his LSJ to Me_Crown_King
    edited May 6
    Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

ETA:
    Sorry for the double post but I don’t agree on the part where you get restricted if you have a duped LSJ. This list was posted after tons were sold and passed around. Having a duped one wouldn’t be surprising and what would happen to all that 100 onyx they spent on it.

If you would happen to find out you have one after this list is posted what would you do with it?
    edited May 6

Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

ETA:
    Sorry for the double post but I don’t agree on the part where you get restricted if you have a duped LSJ. This list was posted after tons were sold and passed around. Having a duped one wouldn’t be surprising and what would happen to all that 100 onyx they spent on it.

If you would happen to find out you have one after this list is posted what would you do with it?
    I agree with this. It doesn’t seem fair to be restricted for trading. Not saying who you bought it from, though... that’s a no no.

EDIT: Also, it appears Grymus may have several if @EXPGaming is telling the truth. If reading the chat logs is possible for mods (you can’t really moderate without it), check it.
    534C3088-A273-4922-BE1F-B3C6FA187277.png
    1136 x 640 - 813K
    77F45199-120A-4052-A59A-D15C256CD6F5.png
    1136 x 640 - 786K
    E800FC4D-300C-4D1A-85BA-2C9BADC4E84D.png
    1136 x 640 - 779K
    These images might be backwards, but Wavy says there’s a person named BeanBurrito who is harboring thousands of lsjs in their world. It also may be AbeLincoln’s alt. Suggested action for Burrito when the world is searched: banishment.
    54EB3562-773A-49D0-B5D3-FDDAEC1A1609.png
    1136 x 640 - 736K
    702D9997-477B-42E3-85F5-4B5CEEF71AA5.png
    1136 x 640 - 746K
    C1302633-4DB7-4673-BB8D-6BAA48633C45.png
    1136 x 640 - 748K
    4565AA50-9A75-4B5D-8442-BBA760183B33.png
    1136 x 640 - 747K
    23CE5F00-A92C-4956-BCB0-3C4FF5A782EA.png
    1136 x 640 - 757K
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member

I still have my jet

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    If trades/giving freely are logged, Mike could easily IP ban all the known dupers and install an anti-VPN system something like that, then reverse all trades or whatever the dupers did.
    Tescos said:

If trades/giving freely are logged, Mike could easily IP ban all the known dupers and install an anti-VPN system something like that, then reverse all trades or whatever the dupers did.

For now, we have to do it manually.
    edited May 6

Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

ETA:

It is true, this list should have been published way earlier, we could of avoided alot of damage.
    But on the other hand all this info was available in the Race City thread.

The measures are harsh and are being implemented because there is no other way to resolve the LSJ crisis. It seems that the dupers waged war on deepworld and decided to hand out extreemly rare unobtainable items to people for free.

This is exactly why we are making this list, so that players could check if their jet is legit, and of not, they could go back to their local dupe store and demand a refund! Later on this list could be used (for example) to remove all LSJs and hand them just to the people in the list.

derpdee said:

derpdee said:

Tetris. seems like he bought his, and the origin of Wavy’s is unknown. Action suggested.

Edit: I have more screenshots if required.

EDIT TWO: Wavy claims that the lsjs were bought from DemZi and a new/tutorial looking account which he forgot the name of. Both sound sketchy. Suggested action: jet removal (if possible) and several day suspension if any at all (they spent onyx on buying these, and it is most likely not their fault (unless they’re not telling the truth))
    Tetris didn't only not buy his, but he ran around showing it off, knowing that it was given to him for free by a duper.
    863ae71ed82ad15a9b553007e093df.jpg
    972 x 882 - 257K
    I missed Arcane cause he built his section of Race City late.
    I will update the list once more people provide info.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 348Member
    edited May 6
    When and if all duped items go away I can’t wait to flex my legit items I earned through hard work
    Detech said:

Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

ETA:

It is true, this list should have been published way earlier, we could of avoided alot of damage.
    But on the other hand all this info was available in the Race City thread.

The measures are harsh and are being implemented because there is no other way to resolve the LSJ crisis. It seems that the dupers waged war on deepworld and decided to hand out extreemly rare unobtainable items to people for free.

This is exactly why we are making this list, so that players could check if their jet is legit, and of not, they could go back to their local dupe store and demand a refund! Later on this list could be used (for example) to remove all LSJs and hand them just to the people in the list.
    Besides all this, the point still remains that the buyer of the LSJ spent quite a lot of onyx on the LSJ. The average price now is 100 Onyx. After seeing this thread and the consequences of owning a duped LSJ no one is going to refund anything. Even if they did, it would be passing duped LSJs around similar to that of a game of Hot Potato.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    How about instead of restricting for owning one, restricting if they purposely buy an expensive item from a known duper
    I am the steam jet officer, and I too say that players should only be punished if they are aware they are purchasing an item from a duper and/or purchasing a duped item.
This discussion has been closed.