Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Admins.

DFNDFN Posts: 25Member

I have an ongoing issue and i want some sort of answer or pathway i can get hopefully from this discussion. i dont know much about having the “admin power” on forums and/or deepworld but i want this to be cleared for. Question 1) Is anyone going to get “admin power” anytime soon?

So I’ve been having problems lately with a player that appears to be getting “admin power.” Without naming names, I’ve heard this from a different player that this player might get ahold of this “admin power”. Question 2) If a player dislikes someone and they obtain “admin power” and restricts you permanently, is that fair and how would that be fair if they do get this “admin power”?

I dont really understand this but if one person is constantly setting in restriction requests of other players and trying to restrict other players for a specific amount of time and even willing to restrict them permanently, would it even be possible for them to get that power to begin with? (question 3)

I believe that having Sirentist stay as the only “admin power” is fair. Sirentist DOES NOT take sides, Sirentist DOES things for a REASON, Sirentist is fair and square. However, my concerns are that if a player is taking sides and basing it off of who they like and having their friends, it isnt fair. I hope that no one else will get this admin power and remain it just as just sirentist, but i dont know how this works.. thanks- Ros (DFN)

Comments

• ipadsipads Posts: 2,000Member, Arbiter
    Some random player isn't going to get "admin powers", so you don't have to worry about it.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,277Member, Arbiter

Hmmmm.... DFN = Ros in-game? Well, Ros, I'm not sure who your aggrievance is with, but if I had admin powers in-game I might have banned you for attempted extortion. "100 onyx and I won't spill your nudes".

Joke or not, you are not exactly painting yourself in a good light.

• DFNDFN Posts: 25Member
    edited June 3

Why would i want 100 onyxs if i have my own? That’s ridiculous lol

It’s pretty clear to me you know who my “aggreviance is with” after mentioning that.

And who’s fault is it to send their nudes online. Their own fault.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    DFN said:

It’s pretty clear to me you know who my “aggreviance is with” after mentioning that.

-cough-DUPING-cough-

If you’d ask Mike to check my onyxs. i bet you i dont have any duping onyxs unless i traded with a duper/had duped items.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 341Member

DFN said:

-cough-DUPING-cough-
    DFN does not dupe, and I know this because of their Instagram
    edited June 5

Yes i understand that it is not allowed to joke around threatening as a joke and i completely understand that & will take responsibility. i will not do that again. Many people know me that i joke a lot and i go around but i now understand that.