Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld's End

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 791Member
    edited July 2

Announcement - S_E_C_R_E_T------------I_N_F_O

• ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,950Member
    mofc1991 said:

Announcement - S_E_C_R_E_T------------I_N_F_O

.... ....
    no.
  • TheG966TheG966 Posts: 37Member
    Used to have a lot of fun when I used to play this game still came on for neat updates every so often, remember when I got pretty much scammed for my Eiffel and lots of other bad trades, people who would wait till last moment to take dungeon or put protectors around loot etc. But I also remember a lot of people who helped me when I first started playing and people I used to play with when I was active. Thanks Deepworld, just came on today to see that you were shutting down, thanks for memories. These are images of my main world I store items in, there's more to it but didn't want to take ton of screenshots.
    sad1.PNG
    1734 x 956 - 3M
    sad2.PNG
    1616 x 871 - 3M
    sad3.PNG
    1613 x 897 - 3M
    sad4.PNG
    1615 x 898 - 2M
    sad5.PNG
    1616 x 891 - 3M
    sad6.PNG
    878 x 951 - 159K
  • StarpowerStarpower Posts: 7Member
    will They save the data?
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
    F.
  • iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 95Member

F indeed.

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,294Member
    F
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,294Member
    Pemo said:

I want my money Back

They already said no.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,886Member
    Pemo said:
    It is your problem, because there are no refunds.
  • helpphelpp Posts: 7Applicant

I just got banned

FROM MIKE

BECAUSE HE STOLE MY MONEY

• EMMlTTEMMlTT Pennsylvania Posts: 2Member

Is there anyway to purchase the rights to Deepworld?

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 356Member
    Even though people are sad Deepworld is shutting down I still see some of them asking judge Judy to dupe their items for them lmao
  • iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 95Member
    edited July 16

Judge judy banned @mikelaurence

JUDGEJUDY KEEP DUPING AND DESTROY THIS GAME

Helpp banned @mikelaurence

• KingsthoneKingsthone Posts: 1Member
    Oh my gat
  • that1dudeattthat1dudeatt Posts: 1Applicant
    what a ride this game has been with me ever sense I got an ipad and now to see it go is really sad hopefully one day this game could come back one day but maybe you can make this game offline maybe or give the game to a really loyal fan but if this is the end alas and farewell happy 8 years

• felix0felix0 GermanyPosts: 157Member
    Thank you for the good time i had playing this game. Its really sad to see it shut down now.
    CE223113-9FC8-459C-B68E-4A83D9F497C0.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • Andrew1337sclone2Andrew1337sclone2 In the closetPosts: 9Member
    Ive been a lurker for a while now, but I used to be a really active player, I’m really sad to see the game go. The idea of this was great but it was rural. I have made many friends over the years, i want to thank the developers and the community for really helping me.

mike give me unrelease items and i will forget about my money

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member

??? The game is literally about to close for good and you're still going on about your money?!

Dude legit, you're not getting anything.

• SmasheroidSmasheroid Hi there! I shouldn't have any type of explosive device in my possession!Posts: 602Member

Aw man, I was going to come back and it saddens me to see this. I hope we can meet again some day!

• BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member

Damn boi :(

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,146Member

Wow.. as others have said, we knew this day was coming, but I can’t believe it’s actually happening.

If I started a list of amazing people I’ve met through this game, I wouldn’t be finished by the time this game is to officially shut down. All I can say is thank you for such an important time in my life.

I may not have been active recently, but I always saw Deepworld as another home where I could come back to and rejoin the community to forget about any stresses and to just have fun and laughs.

Best of luck to the developers, and if anyone starts a fundraiser/buy-in scheme to keep the game going, count me in! I would be happy to make contributions to get this game back on its feet.

For now, again, thank you.